Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 11:26 AM

Re: Majority of Hospitalized Covid Patients Tested Positive After Admission

Originally Posted by d00d ->
My son and his covid denying anti vax facebook friends have been saying this since April last year.
Mine too d00d....
And apparently, asymptomatic carriers cannot pass on the virus until it becomes established and starts showing symptoms according to several American University studies. I'll try and chase up the studies.....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 11:43 AM

So, if I understand some of these posts correctly, BJ's government is lying about COVID hospitalisation admissions .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
So, if I understand some of these posts correctly, BJ's government is lying about COVID hospitalisation admissions .....
Perhaps not deliberately Omah, he's only as good as the information he receives. Or could it be a deliberate attempt to frighten everybody to death and make sure they all get vaccinated....?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 12:39 PM

Given the present situation of the large reduction in infections
reported in the media, despite most restrictions being removed
recently!
Which surely is contrary to what was expected to happen ?
Then could the reason be that the new method of reporting /recording cases
is responsible for this unexpected drop in cases ??
Just asking ??

Donkeyman! 👍🤔🤔👍
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 12:58 PM

In May my sister had to go in to hospital for a minor operation & was released the same day, but we had to take her in the day before so she could be tested for Covid. Later that day they phoned to say she was clear & could have her op.
There are so many different stories being published & that is why so many people are confused. Perhaps the medical experts should tell us the facts that they know to be true & then & the Prime minister should make sure these facts are available to the public.

I was recently told, by somebody who has a family member in hospital with Covid, that a doctor had told them the AZ vaccine doesn't work. If that is true the public should be advised! If it isn't true the doctor should be disciplined for giving his personal opinion on the vaccine which he cannot prove.

The more we hear about Covid, the more suspicious I become about who is telling us the truth & whether what they say is more designed to influence our political opinions than keep us all safe!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 01:02 PM

Hi

If our vaccines did not work we would still be in lockdown.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

If our vaccines did not work we would still be in lockdown.
I expect we would, but the point I was making is that no doctor should have said they didn't work, unless he could prove it !
It made the people concerned very worried when one of their family was so ill.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I expect we would, but the point I was making is that no doctor should have said they didn't work, unless he could prove it !
Hi

Apologies, read your post wrong.

You have a very valid point.

I accept I am a prat at times.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 01:38 PM

I'm not surprised Twink...Who the hell can We trust when
all of the People in charge are saying different things about the vaccines...I'm sick to death of the whole lot of Them..They don't seem to be showing any common sense at all..What are They NOT telling Us I wonder,..who's right and who's wrong?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 01:49 PM

One big factor, here, is that it's very difficult to take on a Doctor whom you think might be "doing it wrong".

Many might be worried that challenging the Doctor could result in them being put on the back burner for all future cover.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top