Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:43 AM

Re: Stop and Search Extension

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
He can’t be superior to me, but for a brief moment he has authority over me, Never superiority, not in a million years,
Yes I believe you pauline...
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Sometimes you have to cut yourself a wedge of apple......I mean 'Humble Pie' pauline.... You wouldn't antagonise a wild animal would you...The copper can make life very miserable for you, so for a brief moment in time he is superior to you....
This country is broken. Colonies have been actually encouraged to become established. One group is absolutely toxic to the rest. Others simply want to predate on the host nation. Under these circumstances treating them all as being equal is insanity, discrimination MUST be restored --- but the costs will be huge on every level. Sadly the costs of NOT doing will be unimaginable.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:45 AM

He can’t be superior to me, but for a brief moment he has authority over me, Never superiority, not in a million years,
In YOUR opinion.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
This country is broken. Colonies have been actually encouraged to become established. One group is absolutely toxic to the rest. Others simply want to predate on the host nation. Under these circumstances treating them all as being equal is insanity, discrimination MUST be restored --- but the costs will be huge on every level. Sadly the costs of NOT doing will be unimaginable.
It's gone too far now Todger, the whole tree has to be felled and regrown.....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:50 AM

In YOUR opinion.

In my opinion and belief, I would never allow another to feel superior over me, why would I allow that?

You may be better educated than me, but that’s it, you certainly aren’t superior in any shape or form, you are my equal as a human being, no more no less,

As I have said I know who I am.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's gone too far now Todger, the whole tree has to be felled and regrown.....
Are you suggesting we adopt the German policies of the 1930's?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

28-07-2021, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Something along those lines might well emerge impossible though it might sound. Probably not in the UK but somewhere and it would spread.

The open question is who or what would be the Übermensch this time.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

28-07-2021, 12:02 PM

In my opinion and belief, I would never allow another to feel superior over me, why would I allow that?

You may be better educated than me, but that’s it, you certainly aren’t superior in any shape or form, you are my equal as a human being, no more no less,

As I have said I know who I am.
In your opinion, and whilst YOU may (think) that you know who you are you can at best only make assumptions as to who I am.

It's the same for all of us really!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 12:07 PM

In your opinion, and whilst YOU may (think) that you know who you are you can at best only make assumptions as to who I am.

It's the same for all of us really!

In your opinion not mine..I don’t know who you are and have made no assumptions of you, only myself .

Just said you are my equal and are not superior to me, while we’re at it why would you want to feel superior to anyone?
Who ever is the superior officer is in charge, that’s all while on duty,but as a human being he ain’t superior to no one,
Your education wasn’t an assumption,how many times have you told us you went to university?

Education is just that...but some use it as a superiority tool, imo...which is sad, they should use it for its true purpose not as a superiority tool.....my surgeon was a very humble man...there are many like that, many are also opposites, their choice.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

28-07-2021, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Absolutely not Dex, but the rot is going to take some digging out and I can't see any politician or party strong enough, or willing enough to take on such a mammoth and unpopular task. But as with everything, time will restore order eventually. Whether that order will be to everyone's liking is another matter. Stop and search is just something else to try and appease the opposition and gain some votes. Politicians see things as just a big game....We are merely the pawns...

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top