Join for free
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 11:54 AM

RIP Joey Jordison

Founder member of Slipknot and one of the worlds best drummers has died at the age of 46. In fact, the best metal drummer in the world.

Another great, great musician leaves us.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...lor-metallica/
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 12:53 PM

Re: RIP Joey Jordison

I agree, Bread. He was an amazing drummer. I liked their sound and their videos too (not for the faint hearted though).

RIP JJ
Roj Blake
London,UK
Roj Blake is male 

28-07-2021, 04:13 PM

Great drummer, so young too R.I.P

I just found this update on the web

Slipknot drummer Joey Jordison has died aged 46 after suffering from transverse myelitis, a neurological disorder.

Transverse myelitis is an inflammation of both sides of one section of the spinal cord. This neurological disorder often damages the insulating material covering nerve cell fibers (myelin). Transverse myelitis interrupts the messages that the spinal cord nerves send throughout the body.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Roj Blake ->
Great drummer, so young too R.I.P

I just found this update on the web

Slipknot drummer Joey Jordison has died aged 46 after suffering from transverse myelitis, a neurological disorder.

Transverse myelitis is an inflammation of both sides of one section of the spinal cord. This neurological disorder often damages the insulating material covering nerve cell fibers (myelin). Transverse myelitis interrupts the messages that the spinal cord nerves send throughout the body.
Poor chap that sounds awful and far to young to die...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 05:37 PM

Crikey I had no idea...how awful for his family.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top