Join for free
Page 702 of 754 « First < 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 712 752 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 09:36 AM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Morning everyone, beautiful day here today. Spend a few hours at the allotment last night so I'm all relaxed today. Got a few things to do round the house, but nothing too mad. Have a lovely day
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 10:20 AM

Good Morning Each,it's a fine sunny one here but don't think it'll last into the afternoon,

Hi Bonnie,nice to 'see' You again,

I'm in rather a pensive mood as one of My Friends has gone into hosp'
this Morning for an op' to remove cancer from His bladder,this will be His 6th op' within 3 yrs of having a kidney removed and a bout of chemo',
I'm never going to whinge about My painful joints again!

Hoping You all have a good day.x
Bonnie14
Blantyre UK
Bonnie14 is female  Bonnie14 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 02:02 PM

Morning everyone. Hi May nice to “see” you again too. Tried to send you a message but don’t think I am allowed to do that as I am just new on here. Either that or just making a hash of it as usual lol.
Hairdresser was supposed to be coming today but she is having a family crisis and had to cancel.
Hope everyone has a good day.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 02:18 PM

May, that's so sad about your friend, hope everything goes well for him. very cold wind today, I'm staying in...enjoy your day all
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Bonnie14 ->
Morning everyone. Hi May nice to “see” you again too. Tried to send you a message but don’t think I am allowed to do that as I am just new on here. Either that or just making a hash of it as usual lol.
Hairdresser was supposed to be coming today but she is having a family crisis and had to cancel.
Hope everyone has a good day.
I don't think You can send PMs until You've been a Member
for 3 months Jean,..seems harsh but that's the rules
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

30-04-2021, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by paula ->
May, that's so sad about your friend, hope everything goes well for him. very cold wind today, I'm staying in...enjoy your day all
Aye it is Laura,and thanks,..He said His only problem is after the catheter is removed and He's peeing glass!!
I just marvel at People like Him with serious illnesses who can
still laugh and joke about it all...I often wonder if/when it's My turn,how I'd handle it

oops!...where the heck did I get Laura from,lol,sorry Paula,
it's My age,
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 03:38 PM

I've just been reading some old threads in the Announcements bit, the thread is closed now all 24 pages of it, but it was very interesting. It was the one about getting some extra trainee mods, there was an awful lot of members in there who are no longer posting today, how quickly we forget them when they leave. I see you were very active in it May lol. I wonder if any trainee mods were found in the end.
I did 12 years of it on another forum but it got moved onto FB as a group, I would hate to do that job again, I'm sure it was partly responsible for my hair turning white.
I miss my lovely dark raven hair.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

30-04-2021, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I've just been reading some old threads in the Announcements bit, the thread is closed now all 24 pages of it, but it was very interesting. It was the one about getting some extra trainee mods, there was an awful lot of members in there who are no longer posting today, how quickly we forget them when they leave. I see you were very active in it May lol. I wonder if any trainee mods were found in the end.
I did 12 years of it on another forum but it got moved onto FB as a group, I would hate to do that job again, I'm sure it was partly responsible for my hair turning white.
I miss my lovely dark raven hair.
Lol,aye,We used to have a good old laugh in them days,pity most of the fun Members have left
Now all We seem to get is brexit & politics,both of which hold no interest for Me whatsoever now,especialy as I've just had a load of pamphlets through the letterbox asking Me to vote for Parties I've never heard of...Alba is the biggest one,quell surprise

I miss My lovely dark raven hair too Rox,but just glad I still have plenty of thick white hair
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 05:13 PM

Good evening everybody. May hope your friend is ok. Pixie hope your bones aren't to sore after your gardening yesterday. Bonnie sorry to hear your hairdresser had to cancel today, I know you were looking forward to seeing her. Roxy everything seems to end up on FB. May all pamphlets go in the bin in this house. May I remember your thick white hair on saggy. Had my hair done and my niece picked up, phone is set up thank goodness I'm hopeless with techie things.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 05:40 PM

Hello all, its after dinner here and already the revellers are in town - some drunk, some on their way there. Its been a nice day, so not surprised. Paula, sorry - you asked a few posts back what crafts I did....I'll have a go at everything really....it depends on my mood. It goes from collage, to paper mache, to clay, to painting. Not card making though - not good at cards. May, sorry to read about your friend, I hope he gets through it as best he can, with typical Scottish humour! Roxy, I don't know how Mods cope with the stuff on here sometimes...I'm sure they just roll their eyes at most of it then press "delete", heh! Also, I'm just putting all the political flyers in the bin really, I can't be bothered with their waffle.

Page 702 of 754 « First < 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 712 752 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top