Join for free
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 07:30 AM

Re: Last to post wins

I am not speaking to yous..your just rubble and grubble and will wait for the real down to earth peeps to arrive with something of substance to say...Hi.. just because I choose to..breckie in the sun now...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 07:36 AM

Yes Geezers are solid rock

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I was knackered by the time I got home yesterday, nine hours of dodging doddery old dears with nothing to worry about other than finding the best banana. The last thing I needed was to come here and find another load of the blighters, so I had a night off.

A bit of advice for all you wimmin when shopping. When you see what you want to buy, can you move gently to one side of the aisle rather than just stopping abruptly causing a near customer collision. Thank you.

I'm all for that LD! I hate it when folk just stop right there when I'm trying to do "the distance dance". Maybe if staff patrolled the aisles and walloped the Stoppers...would that work?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 07:50 AM

Good morning lasters! How are we this jolly and warm Tuesday morning? Apricots and yoghurt for breakfast this morning
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I'm all for that LD! I hate it when folk just stop right there when I'm trying to do "the distance dance". Maybe if staff patrolled the aisles and walloped the Stoppers...would that work?
might be fine in jolly old blighty....French they shop for the social knatter, it is as it is, took away there kissing in the aisles, the last straw fell.
Napoleon's fort, no doubt.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
You can never regain what you never had.

Spitty, you have made my day with this statement.
At 17, I had just retuned home from a date with a guy named Billy at 11:30 pm, and our phone rang. No one ever got a call that late at night unless it was dire.
It was a girlfriend of mine saying I took her boyfriend away from her and she was angry at me. I simply told her, "You can't lose something you never had".

Moral of the story: I never went out with Billy again, and neither did she. He wasn't worth the trouble.

Now, back to the business at hand here. Same with all of your "Billys"....you're not worth the trouble. Stay away.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Spitty, you have made my day with this statement.
At 17, I had just retuned home from a date with a guy named Billy at 11:30 pm, and our phone rang. No one ever got a call that late at night unless it was dire.
It was a girlfriend of mine saying I took her boyfriend away from her and she was angry at me. I simply told her, "You can't lose something you never had".

Moral of the story: I never went out with Billy again, and neither did she. He wasn't worth the trouble.

Now, back to the business at hand here. Same with all of your "Billys"....you're not worth the trouble. Stay away.
You do know that to be on your Billy means to be alone? (As in Billy Nomates).

That's how I like it in here - to be here on my own, so keep out.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oooooooh?

Walloping sounds good.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2021, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
I am not speaking to yous..your just rubble and grubble and will wait for the real down to earth peeps to arrive with something of substance to say...Hi.. just because I choose to..breckie in the sun now...

Wes like it when you are in the sun wiv your brekkie. it means you are not in here.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

08-06-2021, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oooooooh?

Walloping sounds good.
Wonky trolleys with the bad wheel....

"ooops sorry miss, mind yourself there"

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top