Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 08:11 AM

Re: Never mind first kiss ---

It was frustrating playing Doctors and Nurses, especially when you couldn't get an appointment.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 11:10 AM

I want to know what Keys in a Bowl means? I don't drive so.....just curious. Do you end up with a different car or something?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 11:25 AM

I feared this thread might 'contain too much information'

My hairdresser once told me about the 'goings on' in a prim and proper village in Worcestershire she had heard about from a client .
It seemed to involve keys in a bowl and half the village I was not really interested and would have preferred silence. What games other people choose to get get up to is up to them and no concern of mine.

Adventure games are not for me, I have worked hard all my life and found neither the time, inclination or spare energy for such things.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I feared this thread might 'contain too much information'

My hairdresser once told me about the 'goings on' in a prim and proper village in Worcestershire she had heard about from a client .
It seemed to involve keys in a bowl and half the village

Adventure games are not for me, I have worked hard all my life and found neither the time, inclination or spare energy for such things.
So is it house keys then? That would be fun!

Edit::: I looked it up. Never mind. Not fun at all, Ewwww!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
So is it house keys then? That would be fun!
Do you really not know Pixie
There are parties where at the end, house keys are thrown into a bowl then selected by party goers who go home to spend the night with the owner of the keys they have selected.

I am not passing judgment on those who choose to play these games but its not for me.

ETA just saw your edit Pixie I agree with the ewwww ..
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 12:41 PM

Strip Poker ?No not me.I just heard it on the grapevine 😄
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 01:00 PM

Adventure games, certainly of that kind, are a definite “ No No” from me....even as a youngster, no thank you very much.

If it suits you,fine, wouldn’t suit me, no matter how much peer pressure was put on....I have stayed true to what I call “ the real me”.

Like Meg, no judgement......but Ewwwwwww, I like respecting myself.....will continue to do so......
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 01:28 PM

Cracked this one before, but it still makes me laugh

No need for keys in a bowl anymore at this age, bits of paper with Keysafe numbers on would be more appropriate.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 01:31 PM

I could never understand why, when I suggested a game of Hop Scotch, everyone one would grab a glass and run into the back room!

Pee highest up the wall was a popular game, but the girls seldom won it!

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Cracked this one before, but it still makes me laugh

No need for keys in a bowl anymore at this age, bits of paper with Keysafe numbers on would be more appropriate.

Make sure you bring a torch....I made that mistake ,when I was caring at night ,never thought that my phone had a light...
Talk about fumbling in the dark,😂🤣😅

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top