Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 12:46 PM

The president's brain is atrophied. Greasy Joe - it starts

Quote from The Daily Mail - you really couldn't make it.

"During a visit to Houston, Texas Joe Biden appeared confused while giving a speech as he made a number of mistakes. The 46th US President asked "what am I doing here" during the speech and admitted that he was losing track"

Is anyone really surprised? The silly old duffer should be put out to grass. He's in his dotage. I dread to think what's festering away out of public gaze.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...atest-video-vn
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 12:53 PM

Re: The president's brain is atrophied. Greasy Joe - it starts

I often wonder what I am doing here but then I don't have a Country to run, Probably just went out to make a tea or something.

Biden does look befuddled most of the time and I wish he would stop all that fake jogging he does, he looks very silly indeed. I think he is just a stop gap until Trump gets in again next time.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 01:06 PM

Having watched that video, it appears to me that he is having visual trouble, and the "what am I doing here" refers to him losing track of the names he is reciting, not an actual "Why am I here" type thing. Just my input.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 02:15 PM

The man has Alzheimers. There's footage of him sniffing a girl's hair -does anyone thinks that's normal?
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 03:48 PM

This is wonderful reading opinions from those who can't find much else to nitpick about when the American President is doing more in his first month in office, hit the ground running (fake jogging...at least he's exercising instead of waving fat arms to YMCA because his body is too heavy to move anywhere else). President Biden went to Texas to assess massive damage to our citizens' homes there despite a hectic agenda straightening out the Covid mess the last guy left him while golfing, or sitting at a table in Puerto Rico tossing paper towels at people already devastated by mother nature. Is he tired? You bet he is.
And wondering about sniffing a girl's hair? The last guy should have kept his disgusting thoughts about women reporters to himself on that bus with Billy Bush, instead of bragging about kissing anyone who would let him, and grabbing p***y??? Yep, that's normal???

We should reassess the things that might be important to a country getting back on track than these brave put downs sitting behind your computer.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
This is wonderful reading opinions from those who can't find much else to nitpick about when the American President is doing more in his first month in office, hit the ground running (fake jogging...at least he's exercising instead of waving fat arms to YMCA because his body is too heavy to move anywhere else). President Biden went to Texas to assess massive damage to our citizens' homes there despite a hectic agenda straightening out the Covid mess the last guy left him while golfing, or sitting at a table in Puerto Rico tossing paper towels at people already devastated by mother nature. Is he tired? You bet he is.
And wondering about sniffing a girl's hair? The last guy should have kept his disgusting thoughts about women reporters to himself on that bus with Billy Bush, instead of bragging about kissing anyone who would let him, and grabbing p***y??? Yep, that's normal???

We should reassess the things that might be important to a country getting back on track than these brave put downs sitting behind your computer.

You like Greasy-Joe? Great! Lots of your fellow citizens do!

Lots of other folk across the world don't - and with VERY good reason. As for grabbing pussy - that was hardly being anatomically intended, more it was refering to women in general!. When it comes to where the US is going under JB and the woman, better hopes the old boy hangs on because if SHE gets the hot seat then it'll be fun watching what happens as long as we don't get dragged into the inevitable clustermuck.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 04:17 PM

America is home to over 250,000,000 citizens, and that's the best they could come up with?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
..... When it comes to where the US is going under JB and the woman, better hopes the old boy hangs on because if SHE gets the hot seat then it'll be fun watching what happens as long as we don't get dragged into the inevitable clustermuck.
I for one, will thoroughly enjoy the huge implosion that will happen when a woman of colour takes office. She will shake up the US SO much, that the Trumpets heads will spin.

And I agree....it will be fun to watch, but I hope to goodness we don't get involved. I think we will have our own problems by then.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 07:00 PM

Biden is a disaster.

Even the Dems are trying to make it so he doesn't have exclusive control over nuclear weapons.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

03-03-2021, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Biden is a disaster.

Even the Dems are trying to make it so he doesn't have exclusive control over nuclear weapons.
No president has ever had exclusive control over them, so I think that point is null and void, sorry.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top