Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 10:32 AM

Re: The president's brain is atrophied. Greasy Joe - it starts

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
This is wonderful reading opinions from those who can't find much else to nitpick about when the American President is doing more in his first month in office, hit the ground running (fake jogging...at least he's exercising instead of waving fat arms to YMCA because his body is too heavy to move anywhere else). President Biden went to Texas to assess massive damage to our citizens' homes there despite a hectic agenda straightening out the Covid mess the last guy left him while golfing, or sitting at a table in Puerto Rico tossing paper towels at people already devastated by mother nature. Is he tired? You bet he is.
And wondering about sniffing a girl's hair? The last guy should have kept his disgusting thoughts about women reporters to himself on that bus with Billy Bush, instead of bragging about kissing anyone who would let him, and grabbing p***y??? Yep, that's normal???

We should reassess the things that might be important to a country getting back on track than these brave put downs sitting behind your computer.
I agree RN also for what it is worth I admire Biden doing the job he is doing at his age, I wouldn't have the stamina to do it.

To me, in the video above Biden seems to be attempting to read from an autocue with difficulty, maybe the print is too small or to far away or his eye is sore . When he says 'what am I doing here' he is clearly referring to fact that he has read out a name incorrectly and in correcting the mistake got lost in the text.
Many younger people are not word perfect when giving a speech , I doubt I would be.

With any faults he may have, give me Biden any day over your previous narcissistic president .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I agree RN also for what it is worth I admire Biden doing the job he is doing at his age, I wouldn't have the stamina to do it.

To me, in the video above Biden seems to be attempting to read from an autocue with difficulty, maybe the print is too small or to far away or his eye is sore . When he says 'what am I doing here' he is clearly referring to fact that he has read out a name incorrectly and in correcting the mistake got lost in the text.
Many younger people are not word perfect when giving a speech, I doubt I would be.

With any faults he may have, give me Biden any day over your previous narcissistic president .

Yep. I agree with all that Meg, especially the last sentence.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 10:41 AM

This is wonderful reading opinions from those who can't find much else to nitpick about when the American President is doing more in his first month in office, hit the ground running (fake jogging...at least he's exercising instead of waving fat arms to YMCA because his body is too heavy to move anywhere else). President Biden went to Texas to assess massive damage to our citizens' homes there despite a hectic agenda straightening out the Covid mess the last guy left him while golfing, or sitting at a table in Puerto Rico tossing paper towels at people already devastated by mother nature. Is he tired? You bet he is.
And wondering about sniffing a girl's hair? The last guy should have kept his disgusting thoughts about women reporters to himself on that bus with Billy Bush, instead of bragging about kissing anyone who would let him, and grabbing p***y??? Yep, that's normal???

We should reassess the things that might be important to a country getting back on track than these brave put downs sitting behind your computer.

Good post RN.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 11:03 AM

Hi

His brain would have to atrophy much more so become as stupid as Trump.

The changes he has made are amazing and so much to the benefit of America.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 04:56 PM

Many younger people are not word perfect when giving a speech , I doubt I would be.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yep. I agree with all that Meg, especially the last sentence.
Thank you both for the positive input.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

His brain would have to atrophy much more so become as stupid as Trump.

The changes he has made are amazing and so much to the benefit of America.
Swimmy, he is experienced enough to carry through the changes that must be made to ensure America is moving forward again, in agreement and coordination with our allies. There is much to be done. I have faith in this man. Yes, he's not perfect, but no one is.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 07:02 PM

Swimmy, he is experienced enough to carry through the changes that must be made to ensure America is moving forward again, in agreement and coordination with our allies. There is much to be done. I have faith in this man. Yes, he's not perfect, but no one is.
Biden? Forward? He and his supporters are pushing it back into the jungle.

America is no friend of the uk
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Biden? Forward? He and his supporters are pushing it back into the jungle.

America is no friend of the uk
America and her people will always be a friend of the UK .

I won't forget that the then Senator Biden stood with the UK during the Falklands war. In a TV interview at the time he said...
'My resolution calls for the United States to state whose side we are on — the British side. The Argentines must be disabused of this notion that the U.S. is neutral in this matter. It is clear that Argentina is the aggressor. It is clear that Britain is right and it should be clear to the whole world where the U.S. stands.'

A good turn should not be forgotten.

I wish Biden was a bit younger for his sake, but I am happy to see him replace the awful man Trump.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 07:23 PM

I won't forget that the then Senator Biden stood with the UK during the Falklands war. In a TV interview at the time he said...
'My resolution calls for the United States to state whose side we are on — the British side. The Argentines must be disabused of this notion that the U.S. is neutral in this matter. It is clear that Argentina is the aggressor. It is clear that Britain is right and it should be clear to the whole world where the U.S. stands.'

I wish Biden was a bit younger for his sake, but I am happy to see him replace the awful man Trump.
America is no friend of ANY country unless it is to the distinct advantage to the US.
Right Now
upstate New York US

05-03-2021, 08:35 PM

I just saw that interview in a collection of events and occasions President Biden represented the US as a senator in many foreign countries.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top