Join for free
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 02:01 PM

Re: How far gone is Greasy Joe?

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I've seen one funnier than that posted on Twitter. It's of Donald Trump teeing of a golf ball which (due to a bit of clever editing), hits Biden on the top of his head knocking him over.

Ironic that you should post this, along with your comment, yet have a signature about shutting up if you have something stupid to say......
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Joe Biden has a form of Atrial Fibrillation and almost certainly takes beta blockers as do I.
This medication can lead to poor circulation in the legs and feet, mine feel like blocks of ice and I have lost a degree of feeling in them and often trip up.

If some of you wish to mock those with medical conditions go ahead but for me it reflects badly on you as a person

What is better, an elderly but very experienced politician with a medical condition who is prepared to listen to others or a narcissistic bully who listens to no one but himself, the choice is clear for me.
. I agree. But sadly he was not elected.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Down you go Joe, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UfsqZ1T6E8

Didn't Hilary chew some carpet a few years ago boarding a plane ?
Not sure about if boarding a plane was involved but reference to her being a rug muncher have frequently been made. Never denied either.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 04:23 PM

Biden should stop trying to convince people he is not a frail old man with serious health problems. At this stage Trump was already being sighted for claims that he was unfit to run the country (which failed incidentally) and the same should be done for creepy Joe.

In fact, Creepy Joe should have had a cognitive test and physical exam before he ran for President.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Joe Biden has a form of Atrial Fibrillation and almost certainly takes beta blockers as do I.
This medication can lead to poor circulation in the legs and feet, mine feel like blocks of ice and I have lost a degree of feeling in them and often trip up.

If some of you wish to mock those with medical conditions go ahead but for me it reflects badly on you as a person

What is better, an elderly but very experienced politician with a medical condition who is prepared to listen to others or a narcissistic bully who listens to no one but himself, the choice is clear for me.

Well said, Meg.

If some people don't like someone, they will lay into him every chance they get.

Even if he is getting on in years, he is still far more likeable that that other offensive, narcissistic git. Thank God Joe got him out of office.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Forgets why he is attending a public presentation ("why am I here?") forgets that it's the black woman who's the VICE president, not the president, (two slips of many) and now can't climb a flight of stairs without falling three times.

Time the old boy was put out to grass.

Someone on his team blamed "a fresh breeze" for him falling over. What a joke

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	knock knock.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	15022  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 04:57 PM

Why are people laughing because an elderly gentleman fell down?

Would you stand and laugh at an elderly person in the street who fell over?
Shame on you.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Why are people laughing because an elderly gentleman fell down?

Would you stand and laugh at an elderly person in the street who fell over?
Shame on you.

You would if it was Trump
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-03-2021, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
You would if it was Trump

I certainly wouldn't glory in it and think it worth rushing home to write on a forum about!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

20-03-2021, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I certainly wouldn't glory in it and think it worth rushing home to write on a forum about!

Yes you would.

You and the Trump haters would be hysterical like you normally are when it comes to anything Trump and demonstrating how much you all hate him.

Do you think Biden should have a cognitive test like Trump had to take to prove he isn't mentally impaired to be president?

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top