Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 08:47 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone dull and chilly but no frost.

I want to mow the lawn before it rains assuming we get some of the forecast showers.

I want to start spring cleaning too.

Enjoy your day

Summer I am pleased to her you are feeling better.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 09:40 AM

Good morning all the sun has just showed its face through the clouds and its looking a much brighter morning. I’m pleased the cold wind of yesterday has gone.

I’m going to venture out to Sainsbury’s this morning to see if they have any plants in, usually they are well stocked at this time of the year. It will be nice to see some old faces again.

Enjoy your day folks
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 10:01 AM

Lovely sunny day spoiled by hazard reduction burns making the air full of smoke and smell
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 10:11 AM

Morning all.

First opportunity to get on here this morning, and then having to dash out soon to hang about (no doubt) in Specsavers for my eye test.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 10:15 AM

Hi

Great to hear you are up and about again Summer.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 11:20 AM

Morning all.
Chilly and grey here so far.

Got to go and collect a repair from the jewellers in town, and drop my friend's necklace in for repair at the same time. A bit of shopping, then back home to get some more jobs done.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 02:51 PM

Good morning. Pleased to hear you are well, Summer, and you are getting around better, Swimfeeders.

There is likewise a controlled burn far across the river here, Bruce -probably a pre-burn of an agricultural pine forest.

I'm still working on the tropicals fussing with the soils and mulch, planting a key lime tree, dragging the swing machine out for some mending, and diving into some tutoring. I might reward myself with a good book out on the dock, but that guilty pleasure is way down on the To Do list.

Have a fine day!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top