Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 05:37 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, not started yet but heavy rain forecast for most of the day here but at least it should be the end of the frosts.

Just the dogs to walk and a small shop to do but no other jobs planned yet, so I might just have a day messing about making a new scale model of our bungalow, which I started a few days ago.

Have a pleasant day folks
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 05:46 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good Morning Sunshine!

it has been a beautiful Saturday with temperatures in the mid 20's drying out the wet ground after a couple of days of rain.

Was able to go for my walk this morning and even get some shopping done.

Hope your day is as good.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 06:34 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Windy, rainy and forecast the same all day.

Early morning shop and then searching for some I put away but can't remember where.

Have a good day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 06:49 AM

morning all but not a good one. It is cold and raining ,dull and miserable outside.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 07:53 AM

Morning all.

Seeing everyone talk about the weather has made me realise I never closed up my mini greenhouse at the end of play. I just hope the pesky cat never made its way inside to do a toilet again. (Caught it on camera going towards the potato planter bags. The smell is horrendous.)
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 07:54 AM

Morning everyone Cloudy and cool here, forecast for rain. Shopping later then some creative experiments - quite fancy trying to print on fabric with my printer. Other than that, not much planned.
Have a lovely day
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 08:07 AM

good morning Saturday people, well its raining, proper rain that is, looks like its here for the day, so a plan B methinks
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 08:27 AM

Good morning everybody.

I had plans for stuff to do in the garden today but it's raining hard so change of plan...

The cooker needs cleaning!!

Have a good day all..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 09:06 AM

Good morning everyone pouring with rain here, I am heading of to my sons house dressed in layers of clothes to sit outside under the veranda .

I have home made goodies for the children , there will be no walk today and I don't expect to be gone for long .

Enjoy your day
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 09:11 AM

Good morning - Raining hard at the moment but it's forecast to stop later. When it does, I'll risk a ride over to our son's place to take him a blood pressure monitor I ordered for him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top