Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 12:32 PM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Originally Posted by carol ->
I fully sympathize with you Meg. This is always happening to me. Luckily I can still see through my old pair so I often have to turn to them. Glad you found them in the end.
Hi Carol thank you, glad I am not alone . I get so cross with myself sometimes ...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 12:44 PM

Good day all!
Going to spend a few hours in the company of my beautiful daughter Rhoslyn a little later. Can't wait, I think we'll risk a hug or two as well x
Second load of washing on and bagel waiting to be toasted and filled
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 02:19 PM

Rhian, reading too fast, I read your post as, "Laundry waiting to be toasted."

For a second I thought I had caught a cultural difference for clothes drying.

Apparently, I just need caffeine.

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone it's chilly but at least its fine .
I want to do some work in the garden but fear it is too wet.

I spent a large part of yesterday looking for my lost 'best glasses', I cant read write or sew without them . Having looked everywhere, I even went through the rubbish bin I was in despair when I pulled out a foot stool last night to sit on it to take a phone call and found then behind it. What a waste of a day
Lots to catch upon after yesterday

Meg, my rotten son often makes fun of me for ever hunting down my reading glasses, singing his corrupted form of "Dancing Queen" as "Searching Queen." He needs a good thrashing sometimes .

Glad you found them!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 02:25 PM

Lol Surfermon!
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning Barry and all who follow

Today is a special day because after such a long time in lockdown we are actually meeting pals at a restaurant tonight... it seems like forever since we were able to do that so its a really special day.

Have a good day everyone....hope the sun shines
Summer, it sounds like a lovely day for you! Enjoy yourself and enjoy those around you.

It is a special day here, also. I am attending an outdoor wedding for a couple who waited all year for events to be opened up again. I've known the bride's family all my life, so it should be a beautiful gathering and celebration. I am looking forward to the "normal" part of things again, including a hug or two!! We can do that now......if fully vaccinated. And I am.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

22-05-2021, 06:38 PM

Had my oldest grandson with me overnight. He's a bathing freak so this afternoon we went for a swim in the lake near here - yes I can swim. It was lovely, a refreshing 8 degrees Celsius (46 degrees F) in the water. I was in and out as quick as I could but he was in for about fifteen minutes.

I have now thawed out
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Ullabi ->
Had my oldest grandson with me overnight. He's a bathing freak so this afternoon we went for a swim in the lake near here - yes I can swim. It was lovely, a refreshing 8 degrees Celsius (46 degrees F) in the water. I was in and out as quick as I could but he was in for about fifteen minutes.

I have now thawed out
Haha, not everyone would describe 8 degs as "refreshing" Ullabi...
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

22-05-2021, 08:18 PM

Should have written "refreshing"

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top