Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 07:15 PM

Martin Bashir

A serious question.

Just what is it that Martin is accused of doing that resulted in or increased the risk of Death or cumulated in the death of Diana?

I REALLY can't see it.

As an aside I see the awful Jackson tribe are muttering about jumping on the bandwagon because he exposed what a sick creature Michael Jackson was.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 07:24 PM

Re: Martin Bashir

You haven’t actually read what he did to secure that interview?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
You haven’t actually read what he did to secure that interview?
I don't believe a word of it. Diana was a pastmaster when it came to managing the press. If she had not wanted to engage with him there is no way that she more than most would have.

But in any case even if no other than getting even further up the nose of Phillip The Greek what connection would it have had on her killing?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 07:32 PM

Well Diana got the chance to tell Her truth about how Charles treated Her during Their marriage,and that's what will be remembered from that interview.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

23-05-2021, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Well Diana got the chance to tell Her truth about how Charles treated Her during Their marriage,and that's what will be remembered from that interview.
Exactly. But the connection between that very insightful interview and her killing is what I find most concerning. Other than a messy assassination I really can't see one. Maybe Harry has learned something that thus far he's not disclosed. It's a possibility and would account for a great deal of his behaviour.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
A serious question.

Just what is it that Martin is accused of doing that resulted in or increased the risk of Death or cumulated in the death of Diana?

I REALLY can't see it.

As an aside I see the awful Jackson tribe are muttering about jumping on the bandwagon because he exposed what a sick creature Michael Jackson was.
If you look back into the original complaint from the Spencer family all those years ago when the interview was released is that the Spencer family felt that Diana was pressured into giving the interview because there was alleged evidence that the Royal family was secretly dishing the dirt on her. When she was confronted with this evidence she felt angry and betrayed at the Royal family and thus gave the interview.

Diana's brother has always maintained that the BBC pressured Diana into giving the interview and it was only many many years latter when a whistle-blower came forward as to his part in faking documents for the BBC to give the impression members of the Royal family and others within her inner most circle was dishing the dirt on her. These documents were handed to her brother in the hope he would persuade his sister to do the interview, which she did.

The BBC will come out of this unscathed. Hell, they covered up that they had a predator paedophile within their ranks and when it all came out, the BBC come out of it unscathed, just as they will with this issue over the Diana interview.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Exactly. But the connection between that very insightful interview and her killing is what I find most concerning. Other than a messy assassination I really can't see one. Maybe Harry has learned something that thus far he's not disclosed. It's a possibility and would account for a great deal of his behaviour.
I think He's implying His Mum became more paranoid after the interview which led Her to make bad choices hence leading to Her death...who knows.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 07:56 PM

No matter IMO, what lies were told to get that interview they were not responsible for her terrible death. That was down to the foul gutter press chasing her car into that tunnel. The blame again IMO. rests fully with them.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

23-05-2021, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
If you look back into the original complaint from the Spencer family all those years ago when the interview was released is that the Spencer family felt that Diana was pressured into giving the interview because there was alleged evidence that the Royal family was secretly dishing the dirt on her. When she was confronted with this evidence she felt angry and betrayed at the Royal family and thus gave the interview.

Diana's brother has always maintained that the BBC pressured Diana into giving the interview and it was only many many years latter when a whistle-blower came forward as to his part in faking documents for the BBC to give the impression members of the Royal family and others within her inner most circle was dishing the dirt on her. These documents were handed to her brother in the hope he would persuade his sister to do the interview, which she did.

The BBC will come out of this unscathed. Hell, they covered up that they had a predator paedophile within their ranks and when it all came out, the BBC come out of it unscathed, just as they will with this issue over the Diana interview.
Where Diana is concerned that just doesn't hold water though. She could and had played the press like a good 'un. As regards the awful RF behaving in an underhand way - that is precisely what they had been doing and still are doing.

Diana wanted to crap on Charlie boy and certainly did, Bashir didn't need to do anything to persuade her.

As for her being killed in very suspicious circumstances - that investigation ended FAR too soon.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 08:11 PM

The interview made her a 'marked' woman as far as the press is concerned. She gave a huge insight into her life as a Royal and the press smelt blood. Tabloid bosses wanted their paper to have the headline story before their competition because it meant money to them. A good front page story would mean the paper could sell the story to other news outlets for millions of pounds.

The interview made it open season her and we could see it week after week with all the headline stories about her. If the documents were not faked, Diana would have never given the interview. No interview, no strong press intrusion, no strong press intrusion, Diana would be alive today, in my opinion.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top