Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 09:34 PM

Re: Martin Bashir

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Not knowingly.. please explain.
I refer you to Brandolini’s Law… it’s not worth the effort
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
I refer you to Brandolini’s Law… it’s not worth the effort

LOL! Never encountered that law before - had to Google it!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 09:52 PM

Same here. Got a bit sidetracked by a piccie of Bianca Brandolini that popped up to the right of the text
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No it doesn’t .
The press didn’t kill her they were completely exonerated.
They Diana and Dodi didn’t need to make that journey at all they could have stayed and dined at the Ritz - after all Al Fayhad owned it !
No they didn't need to but they did, as they were entitled to. The charges were dropped but it doesn't mean they were innocent, just that they wriggled out of it. I have always believed they were responsible for it and always will.........As is my right.

Seven photographers were detained; they thought it was to give witness statements, but they were held for three days and charged with manslaughter. (The charges were later dropped.)
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 09:58 PM

Any death is catastrophic, but, inevitable and fundamental to the flow of the story book.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
No they didn't need to but they did, as they were entitled to. The charges were dropped but it doesn't mean they were innocent, just that they wriggled out of it. I have always believed they were responsible for it and always will.........As is my right.

Seven photographers were detained; they thought it was to give witness statements, but they were held for three days and charged with manslaughter. (The charges were later dropped.)
I blame Buck House and one individual in particular and I don't mean Tampon Boy.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 10:09 PM

I blame Buck House and one individual in particular and I don't mean Tampon Boy.
Bit of a strange coincidence that covid started to be in decline round about the same time that matey boy was officially out of circulation. Might as well sling that on his doorstep while your at it
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 11:05 PM

It’s a good one ..
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2021, 11:50 PM

A serious question.

Just what is it that Martin is accused of doing that resulted in or increased the risk of Death or cumulated in the death of Diana?

I REALLY can't see it.

As an aside I see the awful Jackson tribe are muttering about jumping on the bandwagon because he exposed what a sick creature Michael Jackson was.
Surely there must be something better to discuss.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

24-05-2021, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Surely there must be something better to discuss.
Personally, i think it's a sign of much progress in terms of race relations. To date, nobody involved with Bashir bashing has been accused of it being a racist attack.

Clouds and silver linings.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top