Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 07:16 PM

Re: China reminds australia

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
What fiasco in Hong Kong?

In any case China could destroy the west by breaking the Western banking system. That it could do within 48 hours.

Or releasing another one of those virus thingies.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Or releasing another one of those virus thingies.
We're not done with the first one yet Longdogs...I think there are still a few surprises to come yet....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
We're not done with the first one yet Longdogs...I think there are still a few surprises to come yet....
Is that the Mk5 or Mk6?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 11:00 AM

Well well. Here we go with more dire warnings from the Schlaughtermeister General and first remote control propaganda minister of the People’s Republic of Jee Jing Ping Pong, of the imminent destruction of the free convict state of Ortsraylia. This time it looks like he has a wing man. I’m taking off from this joint soon. I’ve asked to be deleted. They haven’t done it yet. But at least I feel very free to respond to you candidly. I mean what are they going to do?..ban me?..Bring it on please. Once again The great south land of convicts, meat pies and corked hats must quake and shiver in their Blundstones over the latest stern warnings from?..eh?...what’s his name?..that little Chinese Ambassador guy that stands up frequently and lectures us on how naughty we are being because we are just not doing what we are told by Big Daddy Xi…It’s kind of like this.
“You Australians STILL have not complied with our 14 directives to improve your behaviour. We once again order you to not criticise us no matter how much we behave like arseholes and no matter how much we threaten to DESTROOOOOY Taiwan. And all the rest of the usual crap that he goes on with..”
That bloke who delivers all Xi’s “warnings” is fast becoming known as the most boring man in Canberra. Journalists have been seen either dropping off to sleep or stifling their laughs behind their hands. I don’t know why he got the job of trying to be scary. He is about as scary as last week’s undies. Actually they can be pretty scary depending on who’s they are but still. You get the picture. Fact is nobody takes him seriously.
However. Australia being put firmly in it’s place?..Well artster me old..China?..Seems that Oz is not taking any notice of China’s threats..or yours. We are just getting on with finding alternative markets for our stuff with a fair bit of success so far. Yes we had one idiot who talked about “drums of war” ETC. But mate we all have ne of them. And you in the greatest Britain that ever was over there have your fair share from what I can see from my sunny spot down here.
And OH MY GOD!..We don’t have any big scary ballistic missiles?!..Oh jeez damn it. Maybe we should just all kill ourselves right now. No nukes?...And China has 10 million bajillion bombs that can blow us all up 10,000,000,000,000,000 times over. That will teach us..put us firmly in our place yeah? Good god you sound like little boys getting all excited with your video “world destruction” war game. When are you dweebs going to understand that we don’t care how many nukes the Chinese have. If any of the maniacs that infest this Earth start throwing nukes around we all will be finished. And that includes YOU!...So it doesn’t matter does it?..Short of that Australia has a defence force and a level of firepower that is in proportion to it’s regional needs. We rank at 19 in the world. 2 ahead of Canada, about level with Spain and Israel and Indonesia. We have naval superiority for our part of the Pacific. You can check this easily. Don’t ask me to do your homework for you. Of course we can’t match China or Russia. But unlike you – it seems – we are not going to lay down to the bastards either. As Washington said..” It doesn’t matter how outnumbered a man is..if he is threatened on his own land, he will die to defend it” I agree with George. I would fight even if it was with sticks and stones. Here’s a simple question guys..Would you rather fight and die for Britain? Or would you just lay down and beg for mercy? Forget your bullshit. Just say yes or no. Then shut the **** up about Australia. You have the stones to talk about us asking you for help!? Do us a favour..if the Chinese do come a marchin’ Stay where you are.

My good British and Australian friends that I've made here, some of whom have posted here, namely OGF, Bret etc. Farewell and happy trails to you and yours. But to those of you here who have spat on 120 years of Australian/ British Alliance..**** you.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Well well. Here we go with more dire warnings from the Schlaughtermeister General and first remote control propaganda minister of the People’s Republic of Jee Jing Ping Pong, of the imminent destruction of the free convict state of Ortsraylia. This time it looks like he has a wing man. I’m taking off from this joint soon. I’ve asked to be deleted. They haven’t done it yet. But at least I feel very free to respond to you candidly. I mean what are they going to do?..ban me?..Bring it on please. Once again The great south land of convicts, meat pies and corked hats must quake and shiver in their Blundstones over the latest stern warnings from?..eh?...what’s his name?..that little Chinese Ambassador guy that stands up frequently and lectures us on how naughty we are being because we are just not doing what we are told by Big Daddy Xi…It’s kind of like this.
“You Australians STILL have not complied with our 14 directives to improve your behaviour. We once again order you to not criticise us no matter how much we behave like arseholes and no matter how much we threaten to DESTROOOOOY Taiwan. And all the rest of the usual crap that he goes on with..”
That bloke who delivers all Xi’s “warnings” is fast becoming known as the most boring man in Canberra. Journalists have been seen either dropping off to sleep or stifling their laughs behind their hands. I don’t know why he got the job of trying to be scary. He is about as scary as last week’s undies. Actually they can be pretty scary depending on who’s they are but still. You get the picture. Fact is nobody takes him seriously.
However. Australia being put firmly in it’s place?..Well artster me old..China?..Seems that Oz is not taking any notice of China’s threats..or yours. We are just getting on with finding alternative markets for our stuff with a fair bit of success so far. Yes we had one idiot who talked about “drums of war” ETC. But mate we all have ne of them. And you in the greatest Britain that ever was over there have your fair share from what I can see from my sunny spot down here.
And OH MY GOD!..We don’t have any big scary ballistic missiles?!..Oh jeez damn it. Maybe we should just all kill ourselves right now. No nukes?...And China has 10 million bajillion bombs that can blow us all up 10,000,000,000,000,000 times over. That will teach us..put us firmly in our place yeah? Good god you sound like little boys getting all excited with your video “world destruction” war game. When are you dweebs going to understand that we don’t care how many nukes the Chinese have. If any of the maniacs that infest this Earth start throwing nukes around we all will be finished. And that includes YOU!...So it doesn’t matter does it?..Short of that Australia has a defence force and a level of firepower that is in proportion to it’s regional needs. We rank at 19 in the world. 2 ahead of Canada, about level with Spain and Israel and Indonesia. We have naval superiority for our part of the Pacific. You can check this easily. Don’t ask me to do your homework for you. Of course we can’t match China or Russia. But unlike you – it seems – we are not going to lay down to the bastards either. As Washington said..” It doesn’t matter how outnumbered a man is..if he is threatened on his own land, he will die to defend it” I agree with George. I would fight even if it was with sticks and stones. Here’s a simple question guys..Would you rather fight and die for Britain? Or would you just lay down and beg for mercy? Forget your bullshit. Just say yes or no. Then shut the **** up about Australia. You have the stones to talk about us asking you for help!? Do us a favour..if the Chinese do come a marchin’ Stay where you are.

My good British and Australian friends that I've made here, some of whom have posted here, namely OGF, Bret etc. Farewell and happy trails to you and yours. But to those of you here who have spat on 120 years of Australian/ British Alliance..**** you.

Feel better now?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 11:50 AM

I feel fine thanks. As usual you dont have the guts to answer a simple question. You are such a miserable coward. You are like a bored chimpanzee imprisoned in his own ignorant grey concrete world of greed and self absorbtion. Spending his days spewing his genocidal and racist bullshit all over the forum. THrowing your metaphorical faeces at everybody.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...an-tension-ont.

Looks like China is putting the Australian government firmly back in its place.
The Express? .

Didn’t they do something about a WW2 bomber spotted on the moon?
Anyway New Zealand has also bent the knee to China.
keezoy
Australia

25-05-2021, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
The Express? .

Didn’t they do something about a WW2 bomber spotted on the moon?
Anyway New Zealand has also bent the knee to China.

NOt sure what that first bit is about. Am blocked from that article. BUt about "bent kees" there is no "also" about it. New Zealand is a sovereign nation that does what it wants. It can make it's own decisions about who it bends it knees to and it won't be judged or pressured by us either way. If you do some proper research about the current argy bargy between Australia and China you'll see that there are no "bent knees" in Australia. We have alliances and friendships with big and small nations. If somebody threatens the USA, Britain, NZ Canada or Fiji or Vanuatu. Doesn;t matter. We will help defend them. LIke we have for 120 years..remember!?..We didn't bend the knee to the Japanese or the Germans. Why the bloody hell would we do it to the Chinese?...I ask you respectfully.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 12:38 PM

In a word…Trade.
keezoy
Australia

25-05-2021, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
In a word…Trade.

Vlad, I don't want to talk with that other idiot. he thinks he knows everything but he is so overcome with himself - and probably has been all his life - tat he actually doen't know shit. and he certainly knows nothing about Australia. But if you want to have a serious conversation about the China/ Australia trade business and the details of the conflicts that are happening now, I am more than happy to oblige and provide plenty of credible footnotes. In short it is NOT just about trade. It is about sovereignty. It is a long and complicated story. It involves all levels of government - Federal, State and Local, politics in general, Educational institutions, Finance, Industry, industrial espionage, medical technology and on and on. Happy to have an intelligent exchange. Believe it or not I am not usually interested in "faeces" slinging..But with some people, the urge is just insuperable. But Art is right in one way, it's good to get it out. I do feel better. And he is such a sitting duck for it..Or should I say..chimp?

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top