Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 11:09 PM

Re: Antipodean bipedal rats

Originally Posted by galty ->
Spot on.

Trouble is we have had 5 pages of rubbish so far
Well Galty i apologise for my part in the rubbish.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I thought this thread was posted just to troll you. Seems I am right.
Yes I guess you are. I looked up "Hoppy"..Very cute. I guess I can handle failing at being offensive.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Yes I guess you are. I looked up "Hoppy"..Very cute. I guess I can handle failing at being offensive.
Keezoy, I'd pm you but you've turned off this feature.

You have possibly seen me get embroiled in endless debates with someone I found unreasonable and offensive. I put that poster on ignore for a few weeks. Worked a treat in terms of getting a bit of distance and subsequent perspective when I removed the ignore.

Just an observation. Take it or leave it.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 01:45 AM

Why do you need to use the ignore feature?Can't you just ignore them?
You can try it with this reply if you like
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Why do you need to use the ignore feature?Can't you just ignore them?
You can try it with this reply if you like
It served a purpose at the time
keezoy
Australia

15-06-2021, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Keezoy, I'd pm you but you've turned off this feature.

You have possibly seen me get embroiled in endless debates with someone I found unreasonable and offensive. I put that poster on ignore for a few weeks. Worked a treat in terms of getting a bit of distance and subsequent perspective when I removed the ignore.

Just an observation. Take it or leave it.
e.

Thanks for that mate. I will try that option but there are other things involved that I don't want to talk about here. I will open up my messages and send you a note. I'll explain there. I've been wondering how you have been Hope things are OK for you. Cheers. It is a clear and obvious failing of mine that I let people who act like trolls get under my skin much more than they should. And everybody who has said this about me here is 100% correct. I would like to be able to ignore but I find it difficult to disconnect. I don't think I'm alone with that though.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top