Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 02:55 PM

Re: Never hump a hedgehog.

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Well castration could be done one ball at a time but it seems a bit pointless!

As for your predilection for sexy nightwear, that refers to your comment about the sort of things only fit for a bedroom!
Unless he has grown more balls, the dog was uncastrated. As for your fixation on me in sexy nightwear - suggest you have a cold shower!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Unless he has grown more balls, the dog was uncastrated. As for your fixation on me in sexy nightwear - suggest you have a cold shower!
It must have been that eye pic of yourself that got him going Annie....😂🤣😅....

Only joking.... TAT..
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 03:08 PM

Having a bad day Annie? You seem to be having problems understanding what is writ. Maybe forgotten to take your donepezil?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 03:41 PM

Castration does not always stop an animal.

Seen this first hand with my naughty kitten Girlze, too young to have been neuted,apparently, but on heat all the same. Her in house companion, Boyze, months after he was castrated was enticed..she really would not stop....

...mind you, bless him, he died young as he had the hunter extinct, very firmly in him...maybe that was the explanation..
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 03:46 PM

Having a bad day Annie? You seem to be having problems understanding what is writ. Maybe forgotten to take your donepezil?
I'm not the one with a problem.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 03:52 PM

I'm not the one with a problem.
Of course not! Many people have to take such drugs. Just relieved I'm not one of them!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

17-07-2021, 03:55 PM

Of course not! Many people have to take such drugs. Just relieved I'm not one of them!
You know more about it than I do. Perhaps you should go back on your medication?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

17-07-2021, 04:01 PM

You know more about it than I do. Perhaps you should go back on your medication?
Wot? Statins? Or Metformin? Never miss 'em!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top