Plankton is male 

22-07-2021, 04:41 PM

Re: Neighbours.

Next up: M18 Claymores

That'll show em.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
Razor wire?! My God, I thought the next civil war would be caused by terrorists or hordes of migrants or something - not because of a tiff between swimfeeders and his neighbour!

Where exactly is this razor wire? Is it rolled out along the ground in the garden? As children, we used to like to dive into hedges and pulling ourselves along the top of them. I can see I'm going to have to be careful if I want to take up this pastime again!
Five paces in front of the Chieftan tanks.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
But, Swimmy, if the tunnel works for your neighbours cat won't it also work for the others?
Do you mean the prisoners?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Plankton ->
Next up: M18 Claymores

That'll show em.
I was likely the only one not to know above,,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M18_Claymore_mine

I have learnt more on here than when in school, well it was an 'Approved School'..gotcha....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 04:48 PM

Swimmy, you are working so hard on your garden and want to take photos...surely the wire spoils the view when looking out of your window, eh?
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
But, Swimmy, if the tunnel works for your neighbours cat won't it also work for the others?
The other cats will be strung up on the razor wire.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 04:57 PM

Different, but that is one bad set up with the razor wire.
We have to put up..told enough times by our British Neighbours..They have 4 Hunting Dogs that get exercise only in the garden.when they are out, which luckily they are restricted to maybe a few minutes to half an hour 2/3 times each day..

They bark at any noise..bird car even a sneeze...they are full on Hunting Dogs..we have had to take precautions to protect our two precious cats.

They have had to put up mesh wire on top of the joining wall to keep them in. They can get over a 5 foot stone Wall..and they have twice....twice to many...
We get scared for our pets safety..but it is not the Dogs fault..If anything or anyone gets injured with that razor wire your fault 100%.
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

22-07-2021, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
I was likely the only one not to know above,,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M18_Claymore_mine

I have learnt more on here than when in school, well it was an 'Approved School'..gotcha....
I learned about those when I got to pop a few off in the service. Fun stuff as long as you face it in the right direction.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

22-07-2021, 05:10 PM

Service, Plonker is that voluntary or conscripted....in the USA?
Plankton
United States
Plankton is male 

22-07-2021, 05:17 PM

I enlisted in the 80's. Lived in Germany for 3 years on the same Army post as Elvis in Friedburg.

Page 4 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top