Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 05:31 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning all, cooler and cloudier here now for a few days apparently. I must say that I love the summer sun, but it has been oppressive for a couple of weeks so I'll be pleased with the respite..

No set plans but I will try to catch up on some garden jobs now that it is cooler, it has been rather too hot to work out there so I've got a bit behind with the weeding and pruning..

Have a pleasant day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 05:47 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

It is due to be a little cooler here here too.

Not a lot planned

Stay safe.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 06:48 AM

Good morning Barry and OFF members!

It’s Friyay!

Work today but super stoked for the Rugby tomorrow!

Of course, it’s bitterly cold and I have a horrid cold this morning

Have a super awesome Friday!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 07:36 AM

good morning, still warm but pleasant at this time of day but some hot still to come. Olympics opening ceremony will pass the day on
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 07:37 AM

Good morning everyone! Its cooler here too, but going to get warm around 6-7pm, weird. Going to the allotment later on to pick a few things if they are ready, which is exciting! Other than that, just regular chores and pottering. Have a lovely day, everybody
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 08:22 AM

Another dreary, cold winter day in lockdown.

Went for my walk (a highlight) but now it is late afternoon and raining.

Watched Scotty from Marketing give his most lackluster press conference ever after a National Cabinet meeting (all the state Premiers and the PM). He is starting to look a bit lost and not his usual bombastic self.

Have a good one
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 09:11 AM

Good moring all.
Like others have said, it is a little cooler at the moment. The weather man said it is to do with smoke from wildfires somewhere, so that means more red ash on my car!
Storms forecast for Saturday and Sunday though.

I am off to a hospital appointment this morning, so I will see what the day brings after that.
Washing's done, so must peg that out before I go.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 09:40 AM

Good morning everybody.

A quiet day for me today. I'm going with Tony to the doctors this morning & this afternoon hope to harvest my potatoes. Very excited to see how big they are.

Hurrah for the cooler weather - I might not sweat quite so much today!!

Have a good day all.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 09:58 AM

Good morning everyone, oh it's blessedly cooler today, thank heavens. I don't think I could have coped with much more of the heatwave!

I'll be back at my sewing machines today - wouldn't use them in the extreme heat because it can affect them, and I didn't want to risk damaging them!

Have a good day folks, whatever your plans.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 10:24 AM

Good morning everyone I managed an hour in the garden this morning before it gets too hot and two hours last night in which I harvested my 38 heads of garlic and bundled them to dry. They are now hanging on the washing line .

I am waiting for a Waitrose deliver having treated myself to some of their lovely coffee ice cream,I think I have earned that rare treat this morning . I will make up for eating it by just having a green salad and berries for lunch.

Stay cool

Mups hope all goes well with the hospital appointment ..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top