Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 05:38 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken near Stuttgart in Germany.
Off out pub-lunching with some of my old workmates today.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 05:43 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Morning Alan
Your pic is so good Id like it as a jigsaw ...Have you seen the on line jigsaws where you can post a photo and it becomes a jigsaw you can do on line ?
Been away for a few hours as my old dog needed the loo.... so muggins here had to get up and take her out ... so just enjoying a coffee back in bed now.
Off for a long walk today ......
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 08:59 AM

Good morning fellow members almost dark here and starting to rain , looks like being a nasty day.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 09:01 AM

Morning all, thick fog here and rain to arrive shortly apparently, so I've already been out with the dogs, and now enjoying a coffee whilst deciding whether to light the fire or not. It's not that it's cold, but the sight of that flickering naked flame is just so comforting on a wet day..

We've got some cooking apples to prepare for storage in the shed, but I think I'll make a few mini pies with some of them, as I am going to bake mince pies anyway...

Enjoy the day folks,

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 09:09 AM

Good morning all, it's coming down in buckets here this morning, no sign of it letting up. We have the new grandson here today for minding, his mam is a schoolteacher and she's back at work today after an extended leave, he's 7 months now and in great form, I'm looking forward to watching the Telly Tubbies again.
Enjoy the day Folks.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 09:35 AM

Good morning all,
Dark and foggy here Have got the lights on, you'd think it was early morning!
Waiting for shopping, waiting for another delivery - story of my life - waiting...
Have a lovely day with your new grandson Jimmy
Will be doing a bit of baking later, when some of the ingredients arrive.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 09:37 AM

Morning all. Just finished breakfast, the pork & cider casserole is already in the slow cooker, so dinner is sorted.

Will probably just pop out for a paper today, then not sure what else. Think it will rain today so don't plan on being out for long.

Enjoy your Wednesdays.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 09:46 AM

Good morning all
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 10:12 AM

Good morning everyone. Good idea about the jigsaw. You can get them made up as present as well I got one years ago with a picture of my cats on it.
I had stew yesterday which I always have when its colder. Today I fancy a fish pie so that's what will be on the table this evening.
I was cold in bed last night but could have been due to my flu jab so I got a fur cover out and put that on my duvet and slept like a log after that
Hope everyone has a nice day. Its going to be really bad this afternoon with rain and wind again so going to the shop this morning before it arrives. Take care all.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Morning all. Just finished breakfast, the pork & cider casserole is already in the slow cooker, so dinner is sorted.

Will probably just pop out for a paper today, then not sure what else. Think it will rain today so don't plan on being out for long.

Enjoy your Wednesdays.

Oooohhhh - put me coat and shoes on Jan darlin' - be with you in a couple of hours!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top