Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Minx's Avatar
Minx
Senior Member
Minx is online now
South Africa
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 4,893
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
20-07-2021, 09:49 PM
101

Re: Tattoos are

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I wanted to get a watch tattooed in my left wrist.

The artist said he couldn't do the tick.

So, I'd have to pay full price!

But I do wonder why more people don't go for the tattoo version which only lasts 6 months?

Did you go through with it?
Minx's Avatar
Minx
Senior Member
Minx is online now
South Africa
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 4,893
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
20-07-2021, 09:50 PM
102

Re: Tattoos are

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Have you seen my neighbours wife......
That young hey
Harbal's Avatar
Harbal
Senior Member
Harbal is offline
South Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 2,889
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
20-07-2021, 10:03 PM
103

Re: Tattoos are

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I also take precautions not to catch Covid, it's just that the vaccine isn't one of them....
I do appreciate your input Harbal......
Honestly, Foxy, I don't think you should do anything you don't want to do. I almost didn't have the vaccine because of my fear of needles, and that would have been harder to justify than your reason. quite pathetic, really.
Harbal's Avatar
Harbal
Senior Member
Harbal is offline
South Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 2,889
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
20-07-2021, 10:06 PM
104

Re: Tattoos are

Originally Posted by Minx ->
My bad
I don't think so, Minx. I don't see any evidence of an ounce of bad in you.
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is online now
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 20,993
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
20-07-2021, 11:29 PM
105

Re: Tattoos are

I wouldn’t mind tattooed eyeliner but l am not a big fan of tattoos.

My son has them up his arm and down his back. He got them done in Thailand because they were cheaper there for a good job.
My grandson has the same type of tattoos.
One of my four daughters confessed she had a tiny tattoo on her upper back. It was her fiancés first name in Japanese. He had her name done the same on his back! .... l know.. shakes head....

What can you say though, it's their bodies.
realspeed
Chatterbox
realspeed is online now
South coast
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 12,900
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
20-07-2021, 11:41 PM
106

Re: Tattoos are

As a small girl Sue wated a tattoo of a PUG on her stomach. Her mum prevented it as Sue was told when she grows up it will become a SHAI PEI
Look them up to get the joke if you don't know
Bratti's Avatar
Bratti
Chatterbox
Bratti is online now
Canada
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 5,159
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-07-2021, 02:27 AM
107

Re: Tattoos are

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I wouldn’t mind tattooed eyeliner but l am not a big fan of tattoos.

My son has them up his arm and down his back. He got them done in Thailand because they were cheaper there for a good job.
My grandson has the same type of tattoos.
One of my four daughters confessed she had a tiny tattoo on her upper back. It was her fiancés first name in Japanese. He had her name done the same on his back! .... l know.. shakes head....

What can you say though, it's their bodies.
Whoa! Wait! What? One of your 4 daughters AND your son?
That’s a lot of kids.
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is online now
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 20,993
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-07-2021, 08:36 AM
108

Re: Tattoos are

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Whoa! Wait! What? One of your 4 daughters AND your son?
That’s a lot of kids.
Yes well.... l don’t know how it happened... there’s lots of gooseberry bushes in my garden!
Tedc's Avatar
Tedc
Senior Member
Tedc is offline
Berkshire, UK
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 4,814
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
21-07-2021, 09:25 AM
109

Re: Tattoos are

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Did you go through with it?
I was too late, getting there, Minx!

 
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.