Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
DianneWoollie's Avatar
DianneWoollie
Senior Member
DianneWoollie is offline
Deux Sevres. S W France
Joined: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,169
DianneWoollie is female 
 
22-07-2021, 09:21 AM
11

Re: Lost, Found Or... Lost Forever

No,he is just very imaginative..well he think he is...pure coincidence and the private time we spent together discussing stuff last night remains private....ok about that Trixe?

cause we are talking Harbal here..well that is an alias actually also..think more on the lines of blow up...yar...
Pixie Knuckles's Avatar
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Pixie Knuckles is online now
Scotland, UK
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 5,298
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
22-07-2021, 09:28 AM
12

Re: Lost, Found Or... Lost Forever

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
No,he is just very imaginative..well he think he is...pure coincidence and the private time we spent together discussing stuff last night remains private....ok about that Trixe?

cause we are talking Harbal here..well that is an alias actually also..think more on the lines of blow up...yar...
Haha! Your talk be as private as you like, Dianne...I doubt anyone would understand the conversation anyway! Especially when it comes to Bubble Talk....I mean, Harbal's great at that bit!
DianneWoollie's Avatar
DianneWoollie
Senior Member
DianneWoollie is offline
Deux Sevres. S W France
Joined: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,169
DianneWoollie is female 
 
22-07-2021, 09:29 AM
13

Re: Lost, Found Or... Lost Forever

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
So were these bed wheels wrapped in the bubble wrap or was the bubble wrap in a separate box? I need to know.
I can re-call.....
Husband put the 4 or would it have been 6...mmm..unsure of that now..have to look under bed and see how many holes are there..

Husband yeah, another male issue..He said to me, his words.. Quote...I will put them in...(Now I really can't re-call, what).....and then they will all stay together..Unquote,

The last night we slept on the floor, so was at least 24 hours that he had packed them safely away..but ok as bad as it seems, at least they are somewhere with their own company...

I do think the bubble wrap was thrown in the air to reach an upper ledge..
They were the most efficient company ever..We chose them as the Owner had very shiny shoes and smart clothes..
Very army like...
Longdogs's Avatar
Longdogs
Chatterbox
Longdogs is online now
SW England
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 43,809
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
22-07-2021, 09:34 AM
14

Re: Lost, Found Or... Lost Forever

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
I can re-call.....
Husband put the 4 or would it have been 6...mmm..unsure of that now..have to look under bed and see how many holes are there..

Husband yeah, another male issue..He said to me, his words.. Quote...I will put them in...(Now I really can't re-call, what).....and then they will all stay together..Unquote,

The last night we slept on the floor, so was at least 24 hours that he had packed them safely away..but ok as bad as it seems, at least they are somewhere with their own company...

I do think the bubble wrap was thrown in the air to reach an upper ledge..
They were the most efficient company ever..We chose them as the Owner had very shiny shoes and smart clothes..
Very army like...
Sorry but I still don't know if they were wrapped in the bubble wrap or not.
DianneWoollie's Avatar
DianneWoollie
Senior Member
DianneWoollie is offline
Deux Sevres. S W France
Joined: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,169
DianneWoollie is female 
 
22-07-2021, 09:48 AM
15

Re: Lost, Found Or... Lost Forever

Well he did a lot of the packing, used a lot of the brown sticky tape extra sticky and extra strong. Rather pro he was at it, but bossy, so at times I had to retreat the packing room..Longdogs,wrong name matey...


hey..secret is safe..ok
Pixie Knuckles's Avatar
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Pixie Knuckles is online now
Scotland, UK
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 5,298
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
22-07-2021, 09:50 AM
16

Re: Lost, Found Or... Lost Forever

Oh dear..LD, you are in a for a nickname now!
DianneWoollie's Avatar
DianneWoollie
Senior Member
DianneWoollie is offline
Deux Sevres. S W France
Joined: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,169
DianneWoollie is female 
 
22-07-2021, 09:51 AM
17

Re: Lost, Found Or... Lost Forever

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh dear..LD, you are in a for a nickname now!
Trickie it is ok..somethings are unwritten but known.

its like dogs and cats with vertical tails..that's as far as I can really go.......or prepared to...
Pixie Knuckles's Avatar
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Pixie Knuckles is online now
Scotland, UK
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 5,298
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
22-07-2021, 09:59 AM
18

Re: Lost, Found Or... Lost Forever

I was thinking of long dog...like a sausage dog...hot dog in a bun?
DianneWoollie's Avatar
DianneWoollie
Senior Member
DianneWoollie is offline
Deux Sevres. S W France
Joined: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,169
DianneWoollie is female 
 
22-07-2021, 01:18 PM
19

Re: Lost, Found Or... Lost Forever

your very perceptive for a....Trixie.....
think he has a rather large bun though, not seen his sausage, maybe beefy flavour for all I know...we have huge ones over this way...called chopalatas but they are like well the girth..astonishing really....
Pixie Knuckles's Avatar
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Pixie Knuckles is online now
Scotland, UK
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 5,298
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
22-07-2021, 01:45 PM
20

Re: Lost, Found Or... Lost Forever

How about these, Dianne?


Attached Images File Type: jpg Wee Willie Winkie Sausages.jpg (32.4 KB, 2 views)
 
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.