Join for free
Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 06:01 PM

Re: Show me your cats and kittens.

If you cat owners are not careful, I may nip round to your houses to steal them.

I already have 5 handsome ones & feed 2 hungry cats that come round for food, although they are not yet friendly enough to let me touch them.

There is plenty of room for your lot at my farmhouse.....and they are beautiful!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 08:51 AM

here's one for your collection, Twink!

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->

Coco had been told off by me for scratching the wallpaper, this is how she repaid me. lol
Oh dear - cat in a sulk - I know that scene so well!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
here's one for your collection, Twink!

WoW! He's a big boy. Bigger than that barn in fact.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->

Coco had been told off by me for scratching the wallpaper, this is how she repaid me. lol
So funny, mine do that too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-12-2018, 12:45 PM

Well, I think Tirzah must have used up her whole charge yesterday running around the house like a lunatic, attempting to get inside every cupboard opened and watching me do some jobs. This morning she is back to being curled up in a ball which is what I expect.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-12-2018, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If you cat owners are not careful, I may nip round to your houses to steal them.

I already have 5 handsome ones & feed 2 hungry cats that come round for food, although they are not yet friendly enough to let me touch them.

There is plenty of room for your lot at my farmhouse.....and they are beautiful!
I hate to think how many animals we would have if we lived in a farmhouse. Apart from the cats and dogs, Mrs Longdogs would love cows (or coos to be precise), sheep, goats (one of those black goats on the advert), pigs, chickens etc etc. All as pets you understand, not to be farmed. Oh and two donkeys called Jack & Jenny.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2019, 10:52 AM

First walk with Millie of 2019, 4 clips joined together as she keeps going under cars.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2019, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
First walk with Millie of 2019, 4 clips joined together as she keeps going under cars.
What more could you ask for Mr Fraggle? Millie is beautiful, intelligent, knows what she wants & is also your best friend...so I would like to wish you both a very happy New Year.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 10:31 AM

Dad's home from the hospital and all is right in the world. Millie is not usually this affectionate but I really do not think she liked being on her own even though she knows the person who came in to feed her I don not think she was keen on this person being in her territory.
Still she ate what was left so that is good.

Page 9 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top