Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 01:27 AM

Re: Debate

Thanks to both of you. Mups & Judd.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 04:37 AM

Remainers: Rich greedy bstards who are afraid of downsizing.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
That's a great point well made.

Truth is they don't live in the real world and you have to learn to cut your cloth and all that

I'd call them Rich, greedy, ENTITLED , bastards who think their needs and opinions trumps anyone else's.

The national economy will most likely take an initial hit ( maybe , maybe not!) In which case the Gov't can start to reduce it's costs. It can start by abolishing the House of Lords.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Can't see the point of another referendum - what if the result is still a close one? We will have to go through the same shite again as one side won't be happy with the result.
We could be blind sided, by TM, if she produces a Referendum which says "After all this screwing about, do you still want to leave or would you rather just stay in as we are."

I think this will be the next move, after the MPs reject the deal (unless they all chicken out).
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 09:44 AM

That's not very nice Floydy, we only voted for what we thought best for our families' future.
I for one am not rich or greedy! I'm struggling to get by!

...and I've downsized twice! Next time it will be into a cardboard box or wooden, whatever comes first!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 10:33 AM

Hi

I voted Leave.

A calculated decision on my part, important that we do get out.

I did not vote for stupidity, which is what some idiots are suggest
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 11:02 AM

Even Donald Trump thinks we are getting a raw deal from the EU, in the absence of Maggie Thatcher, we should send him to negotiate on our behalf.....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Even Donald Trump thinks we are getting a raw deal from the EU, in the absence of Maggie Thatcher, we should send him to negotiate on our behalf.....
If anyone should the team of Kate Hoey and Nigel Farage would get us out most efficiently. I would pay to see Kate negotiating
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 11:24 AM

I don't think you are wrong the people who can actually make the difference are all rich and scared of losing out on the gravy train they are riding. Sadly they've convinced or trying to the less well of people who have believed it will harm them too.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 12:54 PM

Not true - I would say the majority of remainers are not as rich or greedy as you think. Some remainers will have some wriggle room to downsize, but others (both remainers and leavers) will have no wriggle room (or very little). It is these people who will be hurt most IMO - jo bloggs - the ordinary person - the workers - who obediently pay up their taxes each month.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top