Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 06:28 PM

Re: The EU and Freemasonry

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Ruled by a bunch of wimps in pinnys? No chance!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 06:36 PM

Isn't our aristocracy riddled with Free Masons??? The Duke of Kent is Grand Master of the UK lodge.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
One wonders how many of the EU parliament and council and ECJ are freemasons.

Here an article from the Masonic Press that talks about regular meetings between EU representatives and the Freemasons

http://masonictimes.blogspot.com/201...discussed.html

"yesterday in the European Union's capital was held the traditional meeting of EU's leaders and Freemasonry's representatives of the Member States. On behalf of the EU participated José Manuel Durăo Barroso (President of the European Commission), Herman van Rompuy (President of the European Council) and László SURJÁN (Vice-president of the European Parliament) and on behalf of the Craft attended: Grand Orient of Belgium, the United Grand Lodges of Germany, the Grand Orient of France, Droit Humain (Belgium, France and Spain), International Masonic Order DELPHI (Greece), Women's Grand Lodge of Belgium, Women's Grand Lodge of France, the Grand Orient of Hungary, the Grand Orient Lusitano (Portugal) and the Grand Lodge of Italy."

"The leaders of the European Union and of the Craft discussed during the session on inter-generational solidarity and the establishment of parameters for the society of tomorrow in Europe."

The society of tomorrow ??

It is the long running aim and agenda of freemasons to establish a World Government and single World currency.
Small wonder they are all over the EU, a collective which is literally destroying sovereignty and nationality and moving everyone towards becoming "nothing people", just conveyor belt churned out Europeans who have lost all identity and who are assimilated into the large collective of their EU federal state.

DO PEOPLE REALLY WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS ???!!

The photo has no link whatsoever to the EU and is just a photo scraped up from the web. It could be about anything and has no relevance to the EU.

Have you never wondered why there are no EU flags?

Only the likes of SG and others who are open to bullshit like farage and others will take this crap on board.

You are just a dangerous No Mark realist.

The photo by the way is taken from a blog called 3.bp.blogspot, a typical gambit used by nutters.

I think the other nutter trump would call it fake news. But there are enough already on here who have fallen for it, more fool you.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Obviously none of you have been asked to join
Wrong.

I have been recommended twice to consider joining (they don't invite people directly). First time by my work boss 25 years ago, second time about 5 years ago by a Worshipful Master who met me on a cruise.

Because of being encouraged to consider it, I began my research into it 25 years ago and have studied Freemasonry ever since in great depth.

As a result I learned all their rituals up to some of the highest degreee, the signs, passwords and handshakes too,

The WM remained friends with us for some years but we have now lost contact.

I never joined because of the things I found out which were somewhat disturbing. Equally one can not uncover what the Freemasons really are from the outset, they will never tell you and thus if you join you are taking a solemn oath to protect all the secrets without really knowing what you are joining. NOt good imo
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 08:04 PM

Wrong.

I have been recommended twice to consider joining (they don't invite people directly). First time by my work boss 25 years ago, second time about 5 years ago by a Worshipful Master who met me on a cruise.

Because of being encouraged to consider it, I began my research into it 25 years ago and have studied Freemasonry ever since in great depth.

As a result I learned all their rituals up to some of the highest degreee, the signs, passwords and handshakes too,

T
Ouch - you should not have told us that, Realist. You will be found on beach somewhere at low tide, with your tongue missing and your throat cut!!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
The photo has no link whatsoever to the EU and is just a photo scraped up from the web.
I think you qualify for a job at the Daily Express ... Realist old boy.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 09:07 PM

Realist said ……"I have been recommended twice to consider joining (they don't invite people directly). First time by my work boss 25 years ago, second time about 5 years ago by a Worshipful Master who met me on a cruise".......

Are you seriously trying to tell us you met someone on a cruise who disclosed to you that he was a worshipful master of a masonic lodge and he was prepared to recommend you to join

Not the way these things work I am afraid.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Ouch - you should not have told us that, Realist. You will be found on beach somewhere at low tide, with your tongue missing and your throat cut!!
Tabby, the signs, passwords and handshakes are to be found all over the internet and in numerous books and have been for years. They are no secret any longer. Freemasonry has long since moved on from such things though the rituals remain of course as they are a core part of the teaching.

There is a long and rich tapestry of history associated with the brotherhood.

I make no particular assertions about the Freemasons and what they are doing except to acknowledge that whether we like it or not, Freemasons have controlled and shaped our history for 100s of years. They have their agendas and have been furthering them continually all this time and are still doing it today.

It is up to individuals to do their own research to try and uncover what they can about the Craft. Given that much of your lives are the result of Freemasonic actions over 100s of years it would seem sensible to do some level of research.

The key point of this thread is simply to understand the interlinked nature that exists between the EU and Freemasonry. They are so intertwined as to be one TBH.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

05-12-2018, 09:23 PM

Here is another interesting article :

European Unification - A Masonic Accomplishment

http://forumeuropa.net/showthread.php?tid=173

"It would be unfair not to recollect that the Austrian count Coudenhove Kalergi, after the painful experience of the First World War, founds the Paneuropa organization whose target was to constitute the United States of Europe. Nevertheless, we should underline the initiative of Aristide Briand, the French Minister of External Affairs, and his counterpart, Gustav Stresseman, who suggested a European union inside the Nations' Society from Geneva"

"The essence of European unification is the transfer of power from the national sovereign and independent states to a supranational power, i.e. European. This project represents a historical leap previously unachieved because the attempts and the success, of much or less extent but still ephemeral, were done by force and were of hegemonic nature. The blueprint of a new Europe was created on the basis of the great values promoted by Masonry: peace, liberty, equity, fraternity. Europe was tired because of the two World Wars during a single generation. The desire for long-lasting peace was great and justified, to say the least, by the precepts of all the great religions"

"To accomplish the federalization of Europe, the European Movement should have convinced (rather than fought) two essentially different forces: first, the European nations, i.e. the residual mentality fed by mutual adversities emphasized after the war. Second, the governments of the national states that displayed reticence to the idea of giving in their sovereignty. From the constitution of the European Council on the 5th of May 1949, it was obvious that the governments did not agree to have their prerogatives diminished. This is still obvious, especially in the case of the recently adhered (Poland, etc.), that display their own opinions and external politics. Still, the federal Europe must have a single outlook concerning external affairs."

"The realization of a United Europe can not be done at once. It needs the successive periods of an uprising evolution, far from perfection. We are the contemporaries, apprentices, fellowcrafts, masters and architects of this great edifice. We can not pass through without pointing out the evolution of the terminology. From the European Economical Community (preceded by the European communities, ECCS and the EURATOM), the European Community to the European Union and maybe this is not it. These changes point to the fact that starting with the economic, there is a tendency to unite the politics, the spirit, the concept, the moral. And maybe the United Europe must represent, above everything, a moral space. Regarding this transformation, the vigilance of Freemasonry is a mission"

There is also some interesting info in that article explaining how masonic symbolism has found its way into EU symbolism and is seen in the flag, the bank notes and coinage.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 09:24 PM

Tabby, the signs, passwords and handshakes are to be found all over the internet and in numerous books and have been for years. They are no secret any longer. Freemasonry has long since moved on from such things though the rituals remain of course as they are a core part of the teaching.

There is a long and rich tapestry of history associated with the brotherhood.

I make no particular assertions about the Freemasons and what they are doing except to acknowledge that whether we like it or not, Freemasons have controlled and shaped our history for 100s of years. They have their agendas and have been furthering them continually all this time and are still doing it today.

It is up to individuals to do their own research to try and uncover what they can about the Craft. Given that much of your lives are the result of Freemasonic actions over 100s of years it would seem sensible to do some level of research.

The key point of this thread is simply to understand the interlinked nature that exists between the EU and Freemasonry. They are so intertwined as to be one TBH.

You end your shite with the acronym TBH. I don't think you would recognize honesty if smacked you in the mouth.

The linked photo to your original post which was scraped from the web and you used to suggest a masonic meeting was linked to the EU is an example of your lack of honesty.

Hope they come for you soon and can find out what is wrong with you.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top