Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 04:52 PM

Re: Crush This Plot To Steal Brexit.

She certainly sounds as though she is reading from a well-rehearsed script when she speaks. She is also very adept at refusing to answer any awkward question that the public would dearly love to know, by craftily skirting round it and coming out with the same scripted spiel. Even when the question is repeated, one is never any wiser as she does exactly the same again.

I get so annoyed I really want to give her a good shake and shout "Just answer the ruddy question!!!!"
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Exactly the response would expect from you. Why don't you have a change and go troll on another forum.
Thanks for the invite, but if you stopped writing such boring drivel from a COMIC its possible we might get a realistic post out of you. Won't hold my breath.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
It is you paranoid leavers with your relentless propaganda that have got us into this condition. Sensible people are trying to avoid the catastrophe that you would bring upon us all.
!

You keep believing that if it salves your conscious when the whole country is in turmoil if Brexit doesn't go ahead
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 04:59 PM

!

You keep believing that if it salves your conscious when the whole country is in turmoil if Brexit doesn't go ahead

Do you mean more turmoil than it is already in???? with potential political meltdown and blame mongering like has never been seen before.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

06-12-2018, 05:01 PM

Ha Ha, Loads more to come, so I suggest you make yourself comfortable. Strange how you must still read my posts to honour us with your opinion. Methinks you really find them interesting but dare not admit it.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:02 PM

!

If it does go ahead we will all be on the bread line and believe me that is somewhere you don't want to be.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
It is you paranoid leavers with your relentless propaganda that have got us into this condition. Sensible people are trying to avoid the catastrophe that you would bring upon us all.
Nothing to do with ignoring the wishes of the majority then?
itsme
Wigan UK

06-12-2018, 05:05 PM

Ha Ha, Loads more to come, so I suggest you make yourself comfortable. Strange how you must still read my posts to honour us with your opinion. Methinks you really find them interesting but dare not admit it.

Oh dear, there you go again with your self delusional comments.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

06-12-2018, 05:13 PM

See, you're still reading them!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:15 PM

See, you're still reading them!
If you have read one you have read them all.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top