Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:15 PM

Re: Crush This Plot To Steal Brexit.

The article is spot on

40 years the silent establishment has worked tirelessly behind the scenes, behind closed doors, fraudulently, stealthily taking the UK into the EU federal state without every first asking the British public if they wanted to give up their sovereignty and freedoms. Treaty after treaty drafted and silently pushed through parliament, HM the Queen giving them Royal Assent despite swearing a Coronation Oath to protect this country and never see it taken over by a foreign power or prelate.

We have all been betrayed and it's happened stealthily over 40 years.

I ask myself, how likely is it that those unseen operatives will sit back and allow 40 years of stealthy work and skulduggery to be wiped away by a simple referendum?

And the answer comes back, not a chance.

They will no more permit BrExit to happen than they gave the populous a referendum to join the EU 40 years ago !!

Only one way things will now change imho. Revolution.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
The article is spot on

40 years the silent establishment has worked tirelessly behind the scenes, behind closed doors, fraudulently, stealthily taking the UK into the EU federal state without every first asking the British public if they wanted to give up their sovereignty and freedoms. Treaty after treaty drafted and silently pushed through parliament, HM the Queen giving them Royal Assent despite swearing a Coronation Oath to protect this country and never see it taken over by a foreign power or prelate.

We have all been betrayed and it's happened stealthily over 40 years.

I ask myself, how likely is it that those unseen operatives will sit back and allow 40 years of stealthy work and skulduggery to be wiped away by a simple referendum?

And the answer comes back, not a chance.

They will no more permit BrExit to happen than they gave the populous a referendum to join the EU 40 years ago !!

Only one way things will now change imho. Revolution.
UJ's ears just pricked up.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:21 PM

Well Realist, seeing as Parliament is run by mainly Remain MP's, I too can see Brexit slipping away from us. Our only hope is that if Theresa May's traitorous agreement fails to win support, she will do a Cameron, go back to Brussels and tell them the British have told them to stick it in their ear.

Not waiting with bated breath though.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
If you have read one you have read them all.
Aw, thanks Purwell.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:49 PM

I am really hoping we can avoid civil unrest I can't believe anyone wants it but they must realise by ignoring the winning vote that is what they are inviting. One thing has occured to me is the government and that's all of them, aren't fit for purpose and any changes I was hoping for can only be for the better if we ever get to that stage. Anyone working for two years only to end up with this result needs sacking that's what would happen in a private company.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I am really hoping we can avoid civil unrest I can't believe anyone wants it but they must realise by ignoring the winning vote that is what they are inviting. One thing has occured to me is the government and that's all of them, aren't fit for purpose and any changes I was hoping for can only be for the better if we ever get to that stage. Anyone working for two years only to end up with this result needs sacking that's what would happen in a private company.
I agree.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

06-12-2018, 06:09 PM

Yes Julie.We may well have elected them to act on our behalf, but once inside the London bubble, the people, apart from the London elite, don't matter a jot to them. One only has to listen to the platitudes from them such as.. "the people have spoken, I voted Remain but I respect the vote". What a load of drivel. The majority of them are just self-serving careerists, interested only in how much more money they can make. I am disillusioned with the lot of them. In fact, I can honestly say that I am more disgusted with them now than during the expenses scandal, and that was the pits!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Hi

Very well said Julie.

I would not join any violent protests and rioting is just plain stupid.

I would however join a total blockade of Parliament and Government Offices for as long as it takes.

I live on my own, retired,so could stay for weeks and I would do so.

I feel very strongly about this and, being a man in a suit for many years, I know exactly which nondescript buildings and entrances to blockade to cause immense problems for Government.

I am totally against violence, it could be done peacefully by sheer weight of numbers.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2018, 12:50 PM

If I had to pick out one person, who I think has caused this log jam effect over Brexit, it would be Hammond.

He has the power to crush any thinking by TM, or any others, by issuing statements of doom and gloom, and by calling out "Rubbish" in response to other Cabinet Ministers, and MPs who have seen the light.

Everything he says suggests disaster. He even looks as if he's at a funeral rather than a meeting.

After TM falls on her sword, we need to get rid of Hammond - and, possibly one or two other Cabinet Remainers.

Those Remainers who are planning for the future, and looking after their supporters, should continue. Those who are clearly trying to wreck the whole thing MUST GO!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2018, 12:53 PM

If TM falls on her sword I hope the tory party realise this is too big for just one party to do and make some sort of start on making a cross party effort to get best leavers to do the job.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top