Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 11:43 AM

Re: The EU says no Renegotiation

Originally Posted by Realist ->
EXCELLENT !!!!

You are correct that NO DEAL is the ONLY way out of the EU cesspit and the ONLY way we will have any chance of negotiating favourable terms on future trade and movement of people.

Unfortunately it won't happen. We have a government of EU stooges, working for the EU, working to keep us in the EU. They've just held a fake confidence vote in order to secure May's position for the next 12 months.

Things are very dire.
Hi

Please do not misquote me.

No Deal is an economic disaster for many.

I am totally against it, many will lose their jobs, it is handing money to the EU on a plate.

I will survive it, in fact I can make money from it, I have an EU Qualification which will not be affected by Brexit.

I can certify Food Exports, a very lucrative opportunity .

I am totally against a No Deal, it will hurt many.

Those of you who think it is just a matter of signing a bit of paper need to read this.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...no-deal-brexit

I am fed up with the fantasists.

Live and learn up to your name.

Get Real.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 11:55 AM

I just feel sad that what was a tremendous opportunity for our country has been spoilt by negative people, politicians on all sides and the EU

So much time and money has already been spent on our leaving and I can see it all being for nothing. I can see a new referendum on the horizon and years of discontent for the country .
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Please do not misquote me.

No Deal is an economic disaster for many.

I am totally against it, many will lose their jobs, it is handing money to the EU on a plate.

I will survive it, in fact I can make money from it, I have an EU Qualification which will not be affected by Brexit.

I can certify Food Exports, a very lucrative opportunity .

I am totally against a No Deal, it will hurt many.

Those of you who think it is just a matter of signing a bit of paper need to read this.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...no-deal-brexit

I am fed up with the fantasists.

Live and learn up to your name.

Get Real.
Quoting the Guardian won't do you any favours ... its remain bias is eyewaterinw to even the most unfamiliar reader. Its also probably funded partly by the EU, the rest coming from begging letters posted on my Facebook Wall. MSM in all varieties is in decline ... because it has its own agenda.

As far as "no deal" is concerned you need to realise that this would be more of a catastrophe for the 27 than it ever would be for us. We are talking 1 in 7 Germans unemployed and the UK raising 600 billion a year in tax levies through EU import tariffs. They really don't want a "no deal" especially when we would be free to buy all our goods a lot cheaper from other countries, such as the commonwealth, the USA and Japan.

We really have no need to worry about continuing to trade on WTO terms with the EU as we do with the rest of the world.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I just feel sad that what was a tremendous opportunity for our country has been spoilt by negative people, politicians on all sides and the EU

So much time and money has already been spent on our leaving and I can see it all being for nothing. I can see a new referendum on the horizon and years of discontent for the country .
I agree meg. I blame those who didn't respect the result for all of this. If we had looked united we could be in a much better place.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

Hi

We have spent naff all at the moment Meg, and that is the problem.

We are not ready to leave and the World knows it.

We could have left, in March, with a Tariff Free Trade Deal, exactly what Japan, Canada and South Korea have signed up to.

We would have remained part of what is now the biggest Free Trade Area in the World.

We would have lost Services, but they were never on the table, not part of WTO Free Trade Deals.

No more payments to the EU, no more Free Movement, but we wanted more.

The fantasists , we can have our cake and eat it, they need us more than we need them, we will save £350 million a week to give to the NHS have been proved wrong.

We would have been free to get Trade Deals of our own.

I despair, I really do.

Once again our idiotic Politicians have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

I despair, I really do.

We have been run over by a jumped up little pipsqueak , Varadkar.

We are handing a man I loathe, Juncker, £Billions for naff all.

We would always have had to pay what we owe, which is around £18 Billion, but the rest we have just wasted because of internal infighting.

I have no more wish to remain in the EU than I have of slicing my testicles with a blunt razor.

The cost of a No Deal however is just stupid, a stupidity which could have been avoided.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Quoting the Guardian won't do you any favours ... its remain bias is eyewaterinw to even the most unfamiliar reader.
This . .
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Swim
it is handing money to the EU on a plate
How does "NO DEAL" hand money to the EU on a plate???

We would be free to not pay the 40bn BrExit bill !!!

Just think what we could do for our own country's people and services with billions !!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

14-12-2018, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/11/dover-checks-would-take-eight-hours-per-lorry-in-no-deal-brexit ->
Quoting the Guardian won't do you any favours ... its remain bias is eyewaterinw to even the most unfamiliar reader. Its also probably funded partly by the EU, the rest coming from begging letters posted on my Facebook Wall. MSM in all varieties is in decline ... because it has its own agenda.

As far as "no deal" is concerned you need to realise that this would be more of a catastrophe for the 27 than it ever would be for us. We are talking 1 in 7 Germans unemployed and the UK raising 600 billion a year in tax levies through EU import tariffs. They really don't want a "no deal" especially when we would be free to buy all our goods a lot cheaper from other countries, such as the commonwealth, the USA and Japan.

We really have no need to worry about continuing to trade on WTO terms with the EU as we do with the rest of the world.
Hi

Your facts are completely wrong.

£600 Billion a year?

That is absolute nonsense, a complete and utter fabrication.

It has no basis in fact at all.

The UK total imports from the EU are £341 billion at last count.

WRO Tariffs of £600 Billion?

We do not trade with the rest of the World on WTO Terms, we have over 40 Free Trade Deals as part of the EU.

You have already been proved to be a poster of false news with your previous post about Dyson.

Why do continue to post false information?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

14-12-2018, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
How does "NO DEAL" hand money to the EU on a plate???

We would be free to not pay the 40bn BrExit bill !!!

Just think what we could do for our own country's people and services with billions !!!
Hi

Services are not included, our biggest export.

Financial Services are already moving to the EU, taking the Tax Revenue with them.

Even JRM's company has opened an office in Dublin to continue trading after Brexit, taking the Tax revenues out of the UK to the EU.

Swap Contracts, one of our biggest earners are 3 month contracts.

They are moving to the EU by 29th December as No Deal means no transition.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Your facts are completely wrong.

£600 Billion a year?

That is absolute nonsense, a complete and utter fabrication.

It has no basis in fact at all.

The UK total imports from the EU are £341 billion at last count.

WRO Tariffs of £600 Billion?

We do not trade with the rest of the World on WTO Terms, we have over 40 Free Trade Deals as part of the EU.

You have already been proved to be a poster of false news with your previous post about Dyson.

Why do continue to post false information?
The EU has FTAs with countries that nobody has ever heard of. Its simply not logical to promote a protectionist union of countries as one that promotes global free trade - that, is simply wrong.

The UK is still a WTO member - we (and the 27) did not surrender our WTO membership when we joined the EU, we simply signed up to the EU trading with the rest of the world as a single block (single WTO member) on our behalf.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top