Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 05:48 PM

Re: Mugshots

Maybe it is wrong to put up a pic of yourself here I'm not 100% sure... I suppose if you were telling lies about yourself it would not be a good idea not that I'm suggesting folks who choose not to post a pic are telling lies or anything.

I look at it like this ... when I go out shopping I don't hide my face and I chat to people .... same in a pub or a restaurant.... is it really so different here? I'll be honest if I thought it was I wouldnt be here at all.

Each to their own... its not important to me either way, as a matter of interest I couldnt find myself on photo recognition I would be interested if anyone does.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 06:05 PM

This is a link to what is coming down the line.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a7978316.html

Note that is checks your identity against photos already in your account..Interesting.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Katerina ->
I think you may be speaking of my comments about Greta Thunberg being an unattractive child?

My feelings are that I may express whatever opinion I like, within the rules of course, and that what I look like does not make that opinion any more or less valid. You do not need to know what I look like in order to understand that opinion
Don't know who said what, sufficient to say, finding another human being unattractive is not defamatory. Whoever said, based on looks a person is ***~~~# or a ###***"" is defamatory so please detach from direct inference.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
There is a lot of discussion about folks mugshots, especially of opinionated folks, usually from folks who don't post their mugshot.

Should you post your mugshot, before defaming another person, based on theirs?
Maybe some folks have cracked mugs and don’t want to show them Spitty, others select only their finest china for display, albeit well out of date.
I don’t mind cracked mugs, it’s what’s inside that counts.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 09:22 PM

Glass Houses and Stones.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 09:38 PM

I don't mind whether people have a mugshot or not but personally, I think I'll stick to my shield. I like my shield avatar because I drew it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
I don't mind whether people have a mugshot or not but personally, I think I'll stick to my shield. I like my shield avatar because I drew it.
..... and very nice it is too, Mart
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
..... and very nice it is too, Mart
Thank you very much Mags.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 10:37 PM

Decided not to use a photo as my avatar .... I come here to exchange views and pass the time Im not really good with personal critism or mean comments I will still share stuff on my profile.... might take a break
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Decided not to use a photo as my avatar .... I come here to exchange views and pass the time Im not really good with personal critism or mean comments I will still share stuff on my profile.... might take a break
Summer, you are always a bright spot in my day to see your posts.
With or without your beautiful face, you bring a smile to mine.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top