Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 01:59 PM

got my tens

Hi everyone, my cousin sent me a tens machine from the States, I have to say it really is helping, my pain is bearable now, just wanted to thank you for advice re the tens.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 05:10 PM

Re: got my tens

Good luck with the TENS machine Issi, they can work miracles sometimes.

Did you confirm the voltage of the unit before plugging it in? The US voltage is usually around 120V compared with UK's 240V so if it didn't come with an adapter or transformer of some sort it could have a short life expectancy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by issi ->
Hi everyone, my cousin sent me a tens machine from the States, I have to say it really is helping, my pain is bearable now, just wanted to thank you for advice re the tens.

Well done Issi, so glad it is helping.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Good luck with the TENS machine Issi, they can work miracles sometimes.

Did you confirm the voltage of the unit before plugging it in? The US voltage is usually around 120V compared with UK's 240V so if it didn't come with an adapter or transformer of some sort it could have a short life expectancy.

Not sure if many of gals would know how to check the voltage Judsy, I certainly wouldn't.
If it just a matter of reading a label, what if it is not 240v?
What do we do then?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Not sure if many of gals would know how to check the voltage Judsy, I certainly wouldn't.
If it just a matter of reading a label, what if it is not 240v?
What do we do then?
Break the thing in half which makes it a 'Fives' instead of a 'Tens'.
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 08:46 PM

Hi Mups, LD and Judd, just to say I don't have to worry about voltage as its new on the market and operates with 3 batteries, I am really pleased with it thank you for you help you are so kind.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 09:04 PM

Hi Mups, LD and Judd, just to say I don't have to worry about voltage as its new on the market and operates with 3 batteries, I am really pleased with it thank you for you help you are so kind.
Hi

Tens Machines are great.

Sex with a Tens on full blast is even better.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Tens Machines are great.

Sex with a Tens on full blast is even better.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

10-02-2019, 12:26 AM

Glad you got some pain relief Issi.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 01:00 AM

Batteries, good to hear.

A bloke I know bought some garage door actuating motors on the cheap from the US and ended up burning them out so not so cheap afterall.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top