Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 07:00 PM

Re: Alesha MacPhail

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Scottish law is different to English law so maybe their sentencing is not so lenient. Maybe some of our Scots posters could verify this?

No the SNP are soft on crime, and useless at everything else.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 07:22 PM

According to the research, the SNP have a 19-point lead over the Tories in the Holyrood constituency vote, with 43% to the latter's 24%.

So it's bye bye May and bye bye Davidson..the Tories haven't a hope in hell now of ever winning over the Scottish Folks...nae greetin noo RC.

BTW...You didn't answer Judds question..typical tory.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 07:33 PM

So what is the answer to Judd's question? Given the SNP's plan to abolish prison sentences under 12 months.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 07:49 PM

I don't pretend to know the rules and regulations of prison sentences,but if a Man is convicted of violently raping and murdering a Child,and the judge passes a life sentence of 27 yrs on Him..then AFAIK,that's what will happen,but if You know differently..do tell....and let Me say further just because I voted for the SNP doesn't mean to say I agree with everything they say or do.....just as You surely don't agree with everything the tories say or do.....
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 08:01 PM

Poor child and pity the parents. I really believe some crimes are so heinous that they warrant the death sentence.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

21-03-2019, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Poor child and pity the parents. I really believe some crimes are so heinous that they warrant the death sentence.
I agree..especially as this particular bastard showed no shame or guilt and in fact found it funny....I hope someone in Prison gives Him what He so deserves....torture & death.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
According to the research, the SNP have a 19-point lead over the Tories in the Holyrood constituency vote, with 43% to the latter's 24%.

So it's bye bye May and bye bye Davidson..the Tories haven't a hope in hell now of ever winning over the Scottish Folks...nae greetin noo RC.

BTW...You didn't answer Judds question..typical tory.
They've no chance of winning over the English either if it comes to that because of their total incompetence.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

21-03-2019, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
They've no chance of winning over the English either if it comes to that because of their total incompetence.
Agreed...They're dead in the water.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I do understand your sentiment but do not agree.

For one thing it's too quick. Better to let such REAL üntermenshen rot in jail, if only we had some Supermax prisons here in the UK.

Otherwise I rather like the idea of using Barlinnie but in with the general population.

Oh wait!

I wrote that capital punishment is too quick ----
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 09:55 PM

He should never get out, he should be made to stay in prison and have to watch his back every single moment of every single day. 27 years? He'll still be a relatively young man when he gets out, he should never be able to 'live' again. Evil bastard indeed, no remorse, he's a demon.

I'd like to see him get the death penalty but like TAT said, its too quick so not good enough

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top