Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 12:42 PM

Has Theresa May lost the plot?

Following the behaviour of May over the clustermuck that BREXIT has become I'm starting to think that she really has lost it.

I've never been a fan of hers, or the Cameron lost years, but her actions, her U turns, her total lack of leadership, her total lack of control and the rubbish she's responsible for over the last few weeks causes me to wonder if she is entirely sane.

The woman is a diabetic.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that but under stress some folk with this condition can experience incresed levels of - let's say difficulty - with events and her rather obvious delusion and obsession should be of great cause for concern to the "Men In Grey Suits".
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 01:36 PM

Re: Has Theresa May lost the plot?

I'm not sure she ever had it. Over the past couple of years, she has made some very odd decisions. I'm not sure if that is down to her or her advisors.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 02:27 PM

The reason she won't listen to anybody else is because she's a woman, plain and simple. They're like cats, they do as they wish. Independent.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
The reason she won't listen to anybody else is because she's a woman, plain and simple. They're like cats, they do as they wish. Independent.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 11:15 AM

I think the whole of the government has lost the plot, in any other country they would have been put out to pasture three years ago, or shot. Is there nobody who is strong enough and got balls big enough to take control and make stuff happen without needing a vote in parliament for every decision?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Come on Floydy, that's no way to get the ironing done....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

05-04-2019, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Come on Floydy, that's no way to get the ironing done....
Perhaps we should have a vote on it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 11:43 AM

I wouldn't go into Politics, if you paid me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

05-04-2019, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Plus expenses??
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

05-04-2019, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I wish I had in a way. You get to wear a nice suit and tie (unless you are Labour of course), you get free lunches, free foreign travel; you get to fiddle your expenses, drive around in expensive gas guzzling free limos with a driver if you so wish and all for doing F*** All.

Not bad work if you can get it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top