Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 08:39 AM

General Election ??? I like this analysis - bring it on !!!

The scumbag 'nasty party' wiped out in a possible early General election??? - Yeah bring it on

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8854581.html
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 09:58 AM

Re: General Election ??? I like this analysis - bring it on !!!

Hear what you're saying UJ. Don't you think it's a pity that Labour will win due to a catastrophic failure of the Tories, rather than having such a strong vision and manifesto of their own? Or is it just the craze for power at any cost that thrills you?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Hear what you're saying UJ. Don't you think it's a pity that Labour will win due to a catastrophic failure of the Tories, rather than having such a strong vision and manifesto of their own? Or is it just the craze for power at any cost that thrills you?

As I'm not a member of the Labour Party, I'm not into any form of 'power trip', but anything which brings about the total destruction of the scumbag 'nasty party' is, in my book a good thing.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
As I'm not a member of the Labour Party, I'm not into any form of 'power trip', but anything which brings about the total destruction of the scumbag 'nasty party' is, in my book a good thing.
It appears that neither party could find their own arse with their own hands in a darkened room.....So I'm inclined to agree with you Joe. I certainly will never place a cross on the ballot paper for either Labour or Conservative ever again....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 11:16 AM

Fair enough. Each to their own.

Have you ever considered joining a cult?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 11:23 AM

Well I'll vote for the most Right Wing party that stands a realistic chance of forming a government.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It appears that neither party could find their own arse with their own hands in a darkened room.....So I'm inclined to agree with you Joe. I certainly will never place a cross on the ballot paper for either Labour or Conservative ever again....
Me neither OGF.

I can definitely see Labour winning the next election though, unless we leave without a deal. We have been thinking of moving abroad for a while now so perhaps if old Commie gets in, it might be a good time to go.
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 11:31 AM

The scumbag 'nasty party' wiped out in a possible early General election??? - Yeah bring it on

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8854581.html
Yesterday's Newport West by-election goes against this prediction.
https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/0...snap-election/
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
Yesterday's Newport West by-election goes against this prediction.
https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/0...snap-election/
Interesting. Thanks Scot. Also interesting that they blame the low turn out on 'Breit attention' and 'rather horrible weather.' No mention that we are all totally p*ssed off with politics and politicians and that we no longer trust democracy.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

05-04-2019, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Me neither OGF.

I can definitely see Labour winning the next election though, unless we leave without a deal. We have been thinking of moving abroad for a while now so perhaps if old Commie gets in, it might be a good time to go.

Bye then !!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top