Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 05:15 PM

Seeing green

It has only happened a couple of times but after waking up from a day time nap, everything looks monochrome green- as though all the other colours have been filtered out. then, after just a couple of seconds, the full colour returns. I'm not too concerned but Googled it anyway and came up with the usual range of answers from diabetes to drinking too much tea.

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced it?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 05:20 PM

Re: Seeing green

Eh!....was it green tea Ye were drinking before Ye dozed off? ....I see red occasionally...but never green.

Could it be a prob' with Your BP?...I would get Your eyes checked with Your optician anyway LD.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It has only happened a couple of times but after waking up from a day time nap, everything looks monochrome green- as though all the other colours have been filtered out. then, after just a couple of seconds, the full colour returns. I'm not too concerned but Googled it anyway and came up with the usual range of answers from diabetes to drinking too much tea.

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced it?
Fell asleep with cucumber on your eyes, apart from that no never heard of it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 05:51 PM

Are you having any other symptoms - visual distortions, dizziness, hearing loss, memory loss, balance problems? Any tremors or weakness? Do you keep hydrated?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Eh!....was it green tea Ye were drinking before Ye dozed off? ....I see red occasionally...but never green.

Could it be a prob' with Your BP?...I would get Your eyes checked with Your optician anyway LD.
A very wise reply from May Longdogs..... so do as you are told!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 07:22 PM

... the green light, Allah awaits. 🙏
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 07:24 PM

Are you sure you were properly awake and not still dreaming LD?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by May ->

One of the many answers I googled was low BP although I have never suffered from it before. i suppose tiredness could cause it. I only got about three hours sleep last night before having to go to work.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-06-2020, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Fell asleep with cucumber on your eyes, apart from that no never heard of it.
Ha ha. Yes I was making myself even more beutiful than I already am.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-06-2020, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Are you having any other symptoms - visual distortions, dizziness, hearing loss, memory loss, balance problems? Any tremors or weakness? Do you keep hydrated?
None of the above but perhaps I don't drink as much as I should.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top