Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 10:29 AM

Re: Seeing green

I would see your doctor/optician just to make sure everything ok, sounds odd, can't say I've ever experienced that.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I would see your doctor/optician just to make sure everything ok, sounds odd, can't say I've ever experienced that.
It is 'a thing' apparently. It always amazes me when I google something weird and find I am not the only one.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes they will be opening soon and I need some new specs anyway so will mention it.
When you go for an eye test, have them test for double vision at the same time. I did and it paid off in spades as far as my migraines are concerned. (2X vision is corrected by having prisms ground into the lens.)
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by percy vere ->
when you go for an eye test, have them test for double vision at the same time. I did and it paid off in spades as far as my migraines are concerned. (2x vision is corrected by having prisms ground into the lens.)
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 05:01 PM

It is 'a thing' apparently. It always amazes me when I google something weird and find I am not the only one.
Yes I’m the same .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-06-2020, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Yes I’m the same .
It's nice to know you are not alone.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2020, 03:00 PM

Yes, that's true. I smell smoke that isn't there and a search reveals that smelling odours that aren't there has a name. It's called 'Phantosmia'. Sounds like the name of a Disney film.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-06-2020, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Yes, that's true. I smell smoke that isn't there and a search reveals that smelling odours that aren't there has a name. It's called 'Phantosmia'. Sounds like the name of a Disney film.
Interesting isn't it. I remember Googling some time ago, the feeling of feeling dragged into sleep, with a pounding in the ears (I don't suffer from it now) but ended up on a forum about it. so many people had posted the same question.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 04:17 PM

I thought you were talking about something else
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2020, 04:54 PM

Well? Did you phone LD? If so what happened?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top