Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 05:12 AM

Re: Where’s The Predicted Second Outbreak Of Covid-19?

Dare I say this ?
These are areas of high BAME population.
They may be more susceptible to the virus.
They also might take less precautions .
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 06:16 AM

Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has announced another 73 cases of coronavirus have been detected in the past day as hotspot Melbourne suburbs prepare to enter lockdown from midnight tonight.

Meanwhile, in New South Wales, restrictions are continuing to ease with community sport resuming and increased numbers permitted in larger outdoor venues.

People from Victoria's coronavirus hotspots will be banned from entering NSW and will face an $11,000 fine or six months' jail time if they breach that order, NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard has announced.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Dare I say this ?

Certain areas in and around London are also in danger of a second lockdown too. There is a definate pattern emmerging but no one will admit to it.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 09:03 AM

Dare I say this ?
You may say it but let's not attract racist "elements" to the thread .....

After all, according to the Mail, Havering and Wiltshire are the "hotspots":

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-RISING.html

• Havering and Wiltshire have had the biggest increase in Covid-19 cases (300%), government data reveals
  • In comparison, statistics show Leicester has recorded a 5% jump week-on-week - from 39 to 41 infections

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 09:09 AM

I live in Wiltshire and I don’t know anyone who has it or has had it at all .
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2020, 09:14 AM

I live in Wiltshire and I don’t know anyone who has it or has had it at all .
Latest:

07:57, 30 JUN 2020

New cases of coronavirus confirmed across Wiltshire and where they are

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/...across-4276601

Cases are continuing to steadily increase in the county

The number of people to test positive for coronavirus across Wiltshire now stands at 1,017, according to figures from Public Health England.

6 new cases of the virus have been confirmed across the county in the past seven days, with 5 people testing positive for COVID-19 in the Wiltshire local authority area and one in Swindon.

The death of 2 hospital patients in the county who had previously tested positive for coronavirus has been confirmed by NHS England in the last seven days, both occurring under the care of the Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.

It brings the total number of people to die in hospitals after testing positive for COVID-19 in the county since the start of the outbreak to 189.
Older:

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/...-data-reveals/

17th June

Royal Wootton Bassett has highest coronavirus death toll in Wiltshire, ONS data reveals

And the Office for National Statistics says Wroughton, Wichelstowe and Chiseldon are Swindon's hotspots when it comes to Covid-19 fatalities.

Between March and May, 22 people in the Royal Wootton Bassett area died with the virus, which is more than in any of Wiltshire’s 61 other areas.

Meanwhile, 26 people in the area encompassing Wroughton, Wichelstowe and Chiseldon died with the disease during these months – more than in any of the other 26 areas in Swindon.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top