Join for free
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2014, 11:10 AM

Re: Cellulitis

It has reared its ugly head again!
Not anywhere near like the last time - thank goodness.
Couldn't get an appointment with the doctor for a week (first time that has happened - my sympathies to those who have that on a regular basis)
But I did get to speak to a GP .. she looked up my record and had no hesitation in leaving a 'script for antibiotics at the reception.
I feel we have caught this bout early ... if it wasn't for hubby nagging me, I may not have 'phoned this morning
I think he knows me well, lovely man.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2014, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Janela I am sorry to hear that and hope you have managed to nip it in the bud this time
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2014, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Not anywhere near like the last time - thank goodness.
Couldn't get an appointment with the doctor for a week (first time that has happened - my sympathies to those who have that on a regular basis)
But I did get to speak to a GP .. she looked up my record and had no hesitation in leaving a 'script for antibiotics at the reception.
I feel we have caught this bout early ... if it wasn't for hubby nagging me, I may not have 'phoned this morning
I think he knows me well, lovely man.

Alcohol is as good an anti-septic as any Jan darlin, - therefore a glass of Brandy is prescribed to be be taken internally!!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2014, 02:32 PM

I'm sorry the cellulitis has returned Janela - let's hope the antibiotics clear it up soon.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2014, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Alcohol is as good an anti-septic as any Jan darlin, - therefore a glass of Brandy is prescribed to be be taken internally!!!
Alcohol is not always compatible with some anti-biotics UJ.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2014, 09:23 AM

Thanks Meg and Mags, for your kind words
The antibiotics seem to have done the trick but 'sods law' says, you are not getting away that easy - I've had a shocking cough and cold.
I'm still feeling 'feek and weeble' but then antibiotics I find, are quite tiring.

Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top