Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 04:05 PM

Re: Future England (football) Stars

[QUOTE=basser;1383058]
Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Don't have contact with your children or grand children, eh.
Kids can be cruel.

Maybe if you could have related better to them. Shown an interest in the national football team. Then it wo

no one has had more love of their national team than I or my OH or my two sons but we no longer watch or support soccer due to the fact that it is one big scam and all about money and not sport sadly...

Who was it that said religion (football) is opium for the masses ?
I agree with you basser. For years I have got excited about watching our football team only to be let down time after time. We have some of the highest paid footballers in the world, yet we can't play football.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 04:07 PM

[QUOTE=Gravitas;1382661]
Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

You don't have any children or grand children, eh. How sad.

Most people on here will. It's for them.

You're on the wrong thread. Isn't there one about allotments or something more to your taste?
You could always post in the child forum you might be happier amongst your peers.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 05:07 PM

[QUOTE=Longdogs;1383273]

You could always post in the child forum you might be happier amongst your peers.

Longdogs you took the words right out of my mouth..

Gravitas people on here may have opinions that differ from yours, as you grow up you will find that it is a part of life
get use to it.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
I would have included Tyrone Mings on that list but he broke his leg on his Premier League debut for Bournemouth and hasn't really figured since!
Really? Tyrone Mings?

Oh dear.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 06:14 PM

**Name calling post deleted, do not call other members names.
Thanks.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 07:39 PM

[QUOTE=basser;1383298]
Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Longdogs you took the words right out of my mouth..

Gravitas people on here may have opinions that differ from yours, as you grow up you will find that it is a part of life
get use to it.
What makes you think I'm not grown up, tired old man?

(Is that tame enough "mod"?)
Gravitas
North England

07-04-2018, 11:51 AM

Well, looks like Curtis Jones could introduce himself to not just Liverpool fans but to the football world, at lunch time today.

The future England star is in the building and on the bench (for the derby).
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2018, 12:05 PM

Well, looks like Curtis Jones could introduce himself to not just Liverpool fans but to the football world, at lunch time today.

The future England star is in the building and on the bench (for the derby).
Surprised very little has been said about those disgraceful scenes outside Anfield prior to the Man City game.
Gravitas
North England

08-04-2018, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
Surprised very little has been said about those disgraceful scenes outside Anfield prior to the Man City game.
Errr, your on the wrong thread, mate. While your here, how much were you expecting? How closely have you followed what has been said?

Mail-online (as one example) has covered it repeatedly including three videos of the event.

Here's just one report:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...y-Anfield.html
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 02:05 PM

Errr, your on the wrong thread, mate. While your here, how much were you expecting? How closely have you followed what has been said?

Mail-online (as one example) has covered it repeatedly including three videos of the event.

Here's just one report:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...y-Anfield.html
Sorry Gravitas, you were discussing the Liverpool team and fans in the previous post. I noticed that UEFA were not discussing the incident until after the competition was finished.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top