Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 10:16 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

Julie what a fright.
Sorry about your husband Carol.
Swimmy I had two days of sneezing, but then it stopped. Weird.
Floydy sorry to read that news, my thoughts and prayers are sent.

I am having a day of work today.
Oh and it's my favourite day.
Take care and try to have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 10:28 AM

Good morning all dry and mild here.

My weekend plans have fallen through as my son has gone down with the nasty cold virus that is doing the rounds .

Sorry to hear some members here or their loved ones are not feeling well, I hope they all start to improve soon.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 12:16 PM

Good morning all.

I have had a busy morning already.
I had to get up early because I had some chaps coming at 8o/clock to fix a problem with my back door they installed.

While I was waiting for them to arrive I saw a white van pull up outside and it was the gas man come to service the boiler.
I hadn't written it on my calendar so completely forgotten he was coming today.

I also wanted him to look at a stop cock which I couldn't move, so needed to clear my cupboard out for him to get to, so I shut all the dogs out of his way (else they pilfer things from people's tool boxes ), and cleared the cupboard out.

Then I had to do the same with the boiler cupboard so he could get to the boiler, and while all this stuff was spread over my kitchen floor, the doorbell went and it was the two men come to look at the back door - so I had three of 'em working in the kitchen by then. Lucky me.

Then the bell went again and it was a parcel delivery, and now I am trying to get ready to go out as my friend is treating me to a very belated birthday lunch.

Like I said, busy morning.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2019, 12:35 PM

Good morning all. Sorry for the folk with health problems, hope they resolve quickly.
I'm waiting for some chicken breasts to finish thawing then I'm making a big pot of Thai green curry. Some to eat today and some to freeze.
Have a good day in this lovely sunshine.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top