Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2019, 08:14 PM

Re: our soon Japan trip

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Now lets see what to pack

Camera
lenses
batteries
memory cards
battery chargers
Camcorder

Oh yes nearly forgot the toothbrush
And drone !!!

https://blog.gaijinpot.com/5-things-know-drones-japan/

So it’s legal to fly ...

And whilst this baby dji is the smallest of dji’s Drones I think for the relative cheap cost against high quality camera /video you may well think about taking one on a trip like your planning as this thing is teeny enough to carry all day easily

https://youtu.be/UPwCWvFO9jg
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2019, 08:23 PM

Don't own or even want a drone, they can be useful for jobs such as roof inspections but a nuisance for most other things
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2019, 09:35 PM

I was in Japan for a while 30 odd years ago. They're very friendly and a lot will want to practice their English on you but most expect an American accent hence as I'm Scottish I often got asked if I was speaking English. You'll have a great time.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 01:04 AM

I want a full photo thread, please. x
Have a fantastic time.
MidlandJewel
New Member!
Essex, UK
MidlandJewel is female 

05-05-2019, 04:46 PM

Hope you had a lovely holiday. I was in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Kyoto for 3 weeks just before Christmas. Amazing places. Must return to Japan sometime soon. Everyone was so polite.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2019, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by MidlandJewel ->
Hope you had a lovely holiday. I was in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Kyoto for 3 weeks just before Christmas. Amazing places. Must return to Japan sometime soon. Everyone was so polite.
I actually preferred China to Japan. The Japanese seem to have lost a lot of their history which is a shame. We visited 2 museums and they only contained manuscripts very few artifacts.
Question is would I go back again? not when there are so many other places/countries to visit first

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top