Join for free
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 03:18 PM

Re: Allocated car space.

I disagree Artful Todger,

Where as,I think it is you who needs to be worried!.

Putting caltrops down is dangerous and can most certainly be traced back to you!...personally,I would get them removed,ASAP!.

I have already seen a solicitor regarding my allocated space,it belongs to me and I can put what ever I like on it,I had an incident last year,problems with a neighbour,I had to involve the police,who wanted to look at my deeds,he then informed the neighbour,I could put what ever I like their,in that case,it was a pile of rubble,bagged up!.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I disagree Artful Todger,

Where as,I think it is you who needs to be worried!.

Putting caltrops down is dangerous and can most certainly be traced back to you!...personally,I would get them removed,ASAP!.
Look Pauline, what I do is between me and my conscience and I'm not saying that it's right or proper, but that's applicable to many things that I have done, more than a few deliberately.

All that I'm trying to do is to raise some issues that you may not have considered or even been aware of.

If you feel that you've got all bases covered then fine!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Look Pauline, what I do is between me and my conscience and I'm not saying that it's right or proper, but that's applicable to many things that I have done.

All that I'm trying to do is to raise some issues that you may not have considered or even been aware of.

Read my last edit,AT...I just think that you giving me advice,is rather "rich"! Coming from you!.

Oh by the way,a copper in one of the private car parks,has just erected a gazebo!..apparently protecting her land,as she is sick of inconsiderate drivers!..I guess she knows the law in that area.

Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top