Join for free
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 10:45 AM

Re: Brexit or UKIP

Good man
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 11:23 AM

Good for you Emgey!
Dont forget to vote in the general election as well!

Best Regards Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
We must bear in mind that this is not a general election, we are not voting for the next party to lead the country at this stage so the Brexit Party don't need a manifesto at this time other than to take us out of the EU and restore democracy.
A job made for farage. Since the date of leaving is already set in international law, he doesn't need to anything other than leave the EU parliament by oktober 31.
Then he can sit and wait till 2022 GE.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Well I have learnt more on here that what I have on the media. At least the questions answered are positive and not going around the original question as what is done on interviews on the TV and radio.
But I suppose that is what politics is all about.
It will be Brexit for me on Thursday.
Don't forget to vote on my Poll!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Don't forget to vote on my Poll!
Allready done it Ruthio!

Regards Donkeyman!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 02:40 PM

Voting for BP will not get us out of EU, the expected rout of the Conservatives should motivate them to finally deliver. Do not be surprised if Article 50 is revoked.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Voting for BP will not get us out of EU, the expected rout of the Conservatives should motivate them to finally deliver. Do not be surprised if Article 50 is revoked.

That would really be the death knell for the Tories. They should never have taken No Deal off the table.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 03:38 PM

Mrs May has not yet formally announced her resignation, I do not trust her, keeping her options open. In theory Mrs May would be able to revoke Article 50 without giving MPs the chance to vote on it.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

18-05-2019, 03:55 PM

Mrs May has not yet formally announced her resignation, I do not trust her, keeping her options open. In theory Mrs May would be able to revoke Article 50 without giving MPs the chance to vote on it.
I share your distrust Cinderella, but if she revokes A50 she
destroys her beloved Tory party completely!
Our biggest danger now is the POSHOC getting involved
again in the NAME OF DEMOCRACY !

Regards Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 04:43 PM

Mrs may can request another extension without asking parliament. Revoking article 50 however requires a decision by parliament, so that would be democracy in motion.

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top