Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
rcs60h
Bedfordshire, UK
rcs60h is male  rcs60h has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 08:10 PM

Re: Hatton Garden

I watch this and quite enjoyed it.
However, in the last episode when the police were saying who was who in the gang it mentioned that Brian Leader was acquitted of murdering a policeman along with Kenneth Noye who had also been on the Brinks Mat robbery. Considering this would have been recorded several months ago it was quite a coincidence that it aired on the same week that Kenneth Noye was released from prison for the murder of Stephen Cameron in a road rage incident in 1996
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by rcs60h ->
I watch this and quite enjoyed it.
However, in the last episode when the police were saying who was who in the gang it mentioned that Brian Leader was acquitted of murdering a policeman along with Kenneth Noye who had also been on the Brinks Mat robbery. Considering this would have been recorded several months ago it was quite a coincidence that it aired on the same week that Kenneth Noye was released from prison for the murder of Stephen Cameron in a road rage incident in 1996
Interesting!
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 07:48 AM

Having watched the above TV mini series recently, , I recorded the recent screening of the film"Hatton Garden:The Heist".

I am watching it now, and to be honest, it's not a patch on the TV mini series.
They don't, imo, introduce the characters well enough, for one thing. I know that it's shorter than the mini series, but it still comes across as sketchy.

Plus, apart from anything else, there is the most ridiculous and totally gratuitous sex scene inserted at the point where they are drilling the massive hole through the wall of the vault.
Absolutely pathetic.

If anyone wants to watch one or the other, watch the TV mini series, as per this thread, and don't bother with The Heist version.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top