Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 03:47 PM

Re: Me-again Markle went fishing and caught a mug.

Well!,..his "Mug"! is overflowing at the moment,

Aww bless them!...they look like a couple in love to me,..she is lucky to have found Harry!..you can tell he is fiercely protective of her!....as for the papers!...hmmmm!.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 04:13 PM

As long as they are happy together it doesn't really matter who said what or when .
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I am not sure how long it will be given all the types wanting to see them split, but they are clearly in love right now and this news story is a load of poo stirring because when some people see others in love they will do all they can to ruin their happiness.

It doesn't matter to me who they are, it's nobody's business.
I agree. It is too hard to find happiness and love no matter who you are. When you find it, you must enjoy it.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 05:51 AM

Time will tell. Provided the Buck House propaganda machine can't keep the lid on it.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2019, 07:03 AM

Let's face it, the rest of the Royals have hardly had a blissful marriage history have they? If this one goes wrong in the future, it will just be par for the course and hardly even big news.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top