Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 08:35 AM

Political party going bust ???

Oh dear, donations to the scumbag 'nasty party' has halved in the first quarter of this year.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8937341.html
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 08:50 AM

Re: Political party going bust ???

Is it any wonder? Just look at the way they behave..
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 09:39 AM

Labours figures dont look too either
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Labours figures dont look too either

Really??? - how many members does the scumbag 'nasty party' have - les than 100,000 now, whereas the Labour Party has more than 500,000.

Ahh but then the scumbags don't rely on individual members contributing do they??? they rely much more on members of the CBI and IOD, along with respective companies putting their monies in. Which, as I pointed out (above) seems to be drying up - TOUGH !!! - let the scumbags go bust !!!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Really??? - how many members does the scumbag 'nasty party' have - les than 100,000 now, whereas the Labour Party has more than 500,000.

Ahh but then the scumbags don't rely on individual members contributing do they??? they rely much more on members of the CBI and IOD, along with respective companies putting their monies in. Which, as I pointed out (above) seems to be drying up - TOUGH !!! - let the scumbags go bust !!!

Since when was the conservative party paid for by the unions ???

There is a clue there ^^ about membership.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 06:50 PM

I suppose any political party could increase its numbers by a large amount if it only charged £3 for membership
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I suppose any political party could increase its numbers by a large amount if it only charged £3 for membership

Still too much.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

02-06-2019, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->

Scumbag 'nasty party' ain't even worth a 1p anymore, which is why they're losing members, supporters, donors and and financiers hand over fist.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

04-06-2019, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Scumbag 'nasty party' ain't even worth a 1p anymore, which is why they're losing members, supporters, donors and and financiers hand over fist.
Labours unions are in decline as well.

I wouldn't get too excited about the tories - Labour should be streets ahead in the polls as opposition but they aren't anywhere near.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

04-06-2019, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Labours unions are in decline as well.

I wouldn't get too excited about the tories - Labour should be streets ahead in the polls as opposition but they aren't anywhere near.

Maybe not, but they're still ahead of the scumbag 'nasty party'

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top