Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2019, 01:44 PM

Re: Boris

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A Party which is in a minority and which is too scared to call a General Election.

Whoever is the next PM will not change the maths.

I do not want him or any other Eton Educated Rich Kid member of the Political Elite in charge.

The same applies to Corbyn and his backers.

We need a complete change.
I would ideally like an alliance between Tories and the Brexit party.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 09:19 PM

The first round of secret ballots is on Thursday, there may be surprises in the coming days.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 07:42 AM

I trust Boris a darn site more than I trust Gove that's a fact.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 10:53 AM

Got to wonder if someone has done a classy execution job on Gove.

Perhaps getting even for earlier transgressions?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 11:11 AM

Never mind whether you trust him. I can't believe that this buffoon managed to get into parliament in the first place, it must mean someone actually voted for him gawd only knows what the other candidates must have been like.

Absolutely unbelievable
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Never mind whether you trust him. I can't believe that this buffoon managed to get into parliament in the first place, it must mean someone actually voted for him gawd only knows what the other candidates must have been like.

Absolutely unbelievable

His constituency is along the Thames, somewhere near Hampton Court - a place where, if you stuck a blue rosette on a pig, the inhabitants of that constituency would vote for it.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
His constituency is along the Thames, somewhere near Hampton Court - a place where, if you stuck a blue rosette on a pig, the inhabitants of that constituency would vote for it.
And with that you answered bruce's question as to how he got elected.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 01:52 PM

The scumbag 'nasty party' already have form on bribery and corruption and now Boris is blatently doing so to become the leader of the scumbag 'nasty party'. No doubt other contenders will, in the coming days do likewise.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...zTiX0lXfQEssOu
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 08:31 AM

I don’t mind Johnson yeah call him Johnson he’s not a friend has been privately educated. What I do mind is he has shown himself to be a backstabbing , philandering, generally all round unpleasant character who’s willing to say and do anything it takes to snatch power .
My advice start building that hand cart we could al, be off to Hell
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
I trust Boris a darn site more than I trust Gove that's a fact.
Me too Basser....there's a a telegragh poll reported on sky news this morning suggesting that if Boris gets in and there was an election the Conservatives would win with a majority of 140 seats...someone must like him ?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top