Join for free
Page 5 of 14 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 11:02 AM

Re: Lining Up For The Race, We Have.....

Originally Posted by Meg ->
As all the women candidates have now departed PolHome’s Anastasia Zawierucha has given the remaining candidates a bit of a makeover

Good God, I almost fancy Raab!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
If Compo ever does become PM, and if he manages to get his outrageous plans accepted in Parliament, I don't know what I'd be able to do to prevent him taxing me for having a garden.
The iniquities of such a tax might be his political demise, as it was for Mrs Thatcher over the Community Charge.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 03:00 PM

As all the women candidates have now departed PolHome’s Anastasia Zawierucha has given the remaining candidates a bit of a makeover

They look far better as women than men!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
They look far better as women than men!
If they remained like that they'd certainly get the transgender vote.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 07:32 AM

We could let you have Mr Potatohead as a candidate for PM, he is tough on all the things you believe in and was a candidate for our PM only to be defeated by ScoMo.

You're welcome.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 10:41 AM

Some candidates are suggesting the possibility of creating an alliance with Farage!
That pretty much confirms that the Tories are a dead duck now.
Mrs Maybot's testament.
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 11:26 AM

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	A89EB939-C1E1-483F-A10C-479C08CD7809.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	9908  
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Boot ->
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 11:49 AM

I listened to the debate on channel 4 and wasn't impressed with any of the candidates least of all Rory Stewart whom I used to think was 'ok',he has become more and more odd and gone down considerably in my estimation. He went on about taking the dustbins out.

The others reminded me of peacocks puffing out their chests and saying how wonderful they were.

Johnson was well advised to sit out the early stages of these rather poor staged debates where questions were asked by the audience who didn't get a chance to comment on the response. .
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 02:39 PM

I listened to the debate on channel 4 and wasn't impressed with any of the candidates least of all Rory Stewart whom I used to think was 'ok',he has become more and more odd and gone down considerably in my estimation. He went on about taking the dustbins out.

The others reminded me of peacocks puffing out their chests and saying how wonderful they were.

Johnson was well advised to sit out the early stages of these rather poor staged debates where questions were asked by the audience who didn't get a chance to comment on the response. .

I keep thinking that Rory Stewart will have some sort of weird Scooby Doo ending, where, tied to a chair, Fred and Thelma will call out "who is that man in the Rory Stewart Mask", then shocks and gasps from Shaggy when the mask is pulled back, then shrieks, "It's Theresa May !!", then, as the gasps subside, she shakes her head and says ... "and I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids" ....

Michael Gove was like a dead man walking. There you see the slow death of a career politician - all on camera for the nation to see as he kisses the ass of his colleagues, knowing that in about 6 weeks, he will be on the back bench coked out of his head again

It was the losers debate

Page 5 of 14 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top