Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:59 PM

Re: Foxhunting Vandals?

Same should be done to them. Disgusting way to behave.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 01:58 PM

When I first read about this and watched the video I was filled with revulsion and anger. IMO the people who do this sort of thing are pathologically evil and depraved. A prison sentence would be well deserved - not a suspended sentence and the hunt should be shut down.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
If the proponents of continueing foxhunting in the uk wanted
a worse example of why they should be allowed to carry on
with their pastime, they could'nt have done better than the
recent revelations of the hunter who not content with
killing a female fox in the hunt, then went on to feed her
cubs to his dogs
!!?
This ( l dont know what to call him )? Has escaped prison
at a recent court case, l dont know how? I expect he is
one of our priviledged classess with a bit of pull in the
heirarchy?
Imo foxhunting sould be banned forthwith despite any
screams of outrage from WHOEVER supports this practise!

Regards Donkeyman!
What possible sort of enjoyment do these sub-humans get from doing something like that.

A brief daydream I had when I first read that. I have a rifle and a clear view of these so-called people. Just as they are about to feed the cubs to the dogs, I shoot each and every one of the 'proud hunters'. They'll never do anything like that again.

I somehow get away with it without being found and identified. Other fox hunters hear about me and live in fear that they'll be next.

If only.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 04:15 PM

Unfortunately people get hardened to cruelty .
They will keep doing this .
Even normal people get hardened to cruelty eventually .

We allow murderers free who kill small children .
What hope have fox cubs?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 04:43 PM

Some people despise the hunt Sabs, but the hunt themselves use known thugs to beat people up.

Have a read of the link below if anyone doesn't believe me.
It also proves how high ranking officials assist the hunting fraternity.
It is quite a lengthly link, but explains details extremely well.

The main policeman in question has since retired from his job, and also no longer rides with the hunt. Things getting a bit too hot for him perhaps?

https://morethanjustbadgers.net/2018...xplains-a-lot/

Regarding the Sabs, if there were none, then the filming of the demise of those fox cubs would never have been possible, or got to court.
Also, the sentence passed would be almost laughable if it hadn't been so ridiculous.

As for the scent trails they are 'supposed' to use, I would still like to know how and where they obtain the fox's urine from for laying the trail !!
I have my own ideas about that.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Some people despise the hunt Sabs, but the hunt themselves use known thugs to beat people up.

Have a read of the link below if anyone doesn't believe me.
It also proves how high ranking officials assist the hunting fraternity. It is quite a lengthly link, but explains details extremely well.

The main policeman in question has since retired from his job, and also no longer rides with the hunt. Things getting a bit too hot for him perhaps?

https://morethanjustbadgers.net/2018...xplains-a-lot/

Regarding the Sabs, if there were none, then the filming of the demise of those fox cubs would never have been possible, or got to court.
Also, the sentence passed would be almost laughable if it hadn't been so ridiculous.

As for the scent trails they are 'supposed' to use, I would still like to know how and where they obtain the fox's urine for laying the trail !!
I have my own ideas about that.
I find that rather worrying.

It's not just the fact that serving senior police officers are supporting fox hunting which, after all, is supposedly illegal. It is worse than that.

What worries me more is that at least some parts of our police forces may be corrupt.

Thank God that we still have a free press.

Thank God that we have the internet.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I find that rather worrying.

It's not just the fact that serving senior police officers are supporting fox hunting which, after all, is supposedly illegal. It is worse than that.

What worries me more is that at least some parts of our police forces may be corrupt.

Thank God that we still have a free press.

Thank God that we have the internet.

Yes JBR, a lot of people did - and still do.

I remember a number of comments being made at the time, about the number of police cars in attendance, plus the police helicopter being used.
That doesn't come cheap.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
A suspended sentence is right - manacled to the wall some place high up and suspended there for six months.
Yes! I like your thinking, Uncle Joe!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 12:12 AM

Some of my family are members of the Glamorgan Hunt.They say they just like riding around on horses.But they could do that without chasing some poor creature with dogs.I used to find it very difficult to even speak to them.Fortunately I don't have to now.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 12:26 AM

Reading this made me sick to my stomach. I have always been disgusted with this cruel, arrogant and pompous practice. A bunch of upper class idiots actually getting dressed up and riding horses with packs of dogs to hunt down one little fox then having champagne and cucumber sandwiches afterwards. But this was beyond the pale. I donate regularly to WIRES (wildlife rescue service) My house backs on to bushland and we're always getting injured or sick animals and birds near our fenceline. WIRES takes them to Local vets who take care of them pro bono until they're well and release them back into the bush. Or they gently euthanase them if they are too far gone. Even foxes which are, admittedly, a colossal pest in Australia, are treated humanely. One "punishment" I would suggest for these A holes is for them to be "transported" to Oz for a few months, taken out to a cattle station and put on a real working horse. They would be in the saddle 10 hours a day in the burning sun and there would be no champagne and soft bed at the manor at the end of it. I'd love to see that.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top