Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 09:42 PM

Re: Why is it Sajid Javid Makes me feel Sick!

He just reminds me of an Observer.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I hope I will be forgiven for saying this, I have nothing against him as a person, but just watching him on telly now. Talk about milking the Race Card for all it's worth. He is making me feel queasy just listening to him. He reminds me of the sob story contestants on the X Factor. He talks of nothing else except how hard done by he was from white British Christians. at school, in work.

Too much Javid. On your bike.

What say you?
I don't have much to say about him except he gets on my tits!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
" Someone who intends charging drivers £12.50 a day, just to leave their their home, if they happen to live near the North Circular, under his ULEZ Scheme?"

Isn't that Sadiq Khan?
Oh bummer! You're right! My apologies. Thanks for pointing that out.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 10:06 PM

They are all clowns. BJ is talking minestrone and croutons. That's infinitely more annoying IMO. Plus has he had some botox??
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I hope I will be forgiven for saying this, I have nothing against him as a person, but just watching him on telly now. Talk about milking the Race Card for all it's worth. He is making me feel queasy just listening to him. He reminds me of the sob story contestants on the X Factor. He talks of nothing else except how hard done by he was from white British Christians. at school, in work.

Too much Javid. On your bike.

What say you?

As long as he observes the T&Cs in the highway code, all is OK.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 11:08 PM

He looks like Yoda
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 11:22 PM

All words, and more words. These politicians seem to like to identify with the poor and disadvantaged of this country.

Mrs Thatcher started it , I think, having lived above a greengrocers shop !

Bully for them, it doesn't help those who are struggling year in year out for the last 30 yrs, that sort of crap falls on deaf ears now.

He might be a very nice man, but a very nice man is not what we need. Then there's the other creep Corbyn, who is sitting waiting to pounce. ...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
He looks like Yoda
vs jabba the hutt
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 05:42 AM

Sounds like the moaning git has a lot in common with lenny henry
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 06:56 AM

Hi

Our new PM will be chosen by 0.27% of the population.

We will get who we are given.

I doubt very much that whoever it is will have anything in common with the ordinary person.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top