Join for free
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 03:40 PM

Eileen unwell

I have just received an email and news of Eileen......

Christopher had to take Eileen to the hospital emergency room yesterday afternoon as she had been unwell for the past few days .... which we knew about. She has breathing difficulties and no energy. The hospital are keeping her in for tests.

I have emailed Chris and asked him to pass on all our good wishes to Eileen and to tell her we are all thinking of her.

If there is anymore news, Chris will let me know.

Please keep Eileen in your thoughts, it's not a very good start to the year for her...
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 03:43 PM

Re: Eileen unwell

Thank you Mags, I've been looking out for a message from you, I knew you'd let us know. I am worried about Eileen, thank goodness Chris is with her.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 03:52 PM

Oh Mags darlin' - that's worrying news indeed - when you hear from Chris again, please tell him I too am sending my good wishes for a speedy recovery to 'our' Eileen.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Thank you Mags, I've been looking out for a message from you, I knew you'd let us know. I am worried about Eileen, thank goodness Chris is with her.
Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Oh Mags darlin' - that's worrying news indeed - when you hear from Chris again, please tell him I too am sending my good wishes for a speedy recovery to 'our' Eileen.
Eileen is in the best place at the moment, they will hopefully discover what has caused this setback and treat her accordingly.

'Our' Eileen ...... I like that Uncle Joe, I'm sure that would bring a smile to her face.
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 04:03 PM

get well soon Eileen
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 04:10 PM

Get well soon Eileen. Hope its nothing serious.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 04:19 PM

Mags darlin' - others have previously indicated that this forum is one big happy family, so how else would I describe 'our' Eileen???
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 04:20 PM

Mags, thanks for starting this thread and letting us know. I just got a bad vibe last night that she'd gone into hospital, but it's good to know that you are in contact with someone over there who can let us know how she's getting along.

Very best wishes Eileen. Hope you're back again soon. xx
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

01-01-2012, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Mags darlin' - others have previously indicated that this forum is one big happy family, so how else would I describe 'our' Eileen???
You are correct UJ, we really do have a friendly group here and no matter where in the world our members come from, OFF has a homely atmosphere about it.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 04:41 PM

Sorry to hear this news, get well soon Eileen x

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top